Sylacauga, Alabama: Gomer Pyle - Jim Nabors Memorabilia
Jim Nabors was born in Sylacauga, but his Gomer Pyle character belongs to the whole South. His gold records are only part of his exhibit.
Isabel Anderson Comer Museum
- 711 N. Broadway Ave., Sylacauga, AL
- In the Isabel Anderson Comer Museum, which is on the west side of N. Broadway Ave./Hwy 21 between 6th and 8th Sts.
- Tu-F 10 am -5 pm. (Call to verify)
Gomer Pyle - Jim Nabors Memorabilia
Visitor Tips and News About Gomer Pyle - Jim Nabors Memorabilia
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
At the Isabel Anderson Comer Museum and Arts Center, the Favorite Sons area has Jim Nabors (Gomer Pyle from the Andy Griffith Show) memorabilia, gold records etc.
[Bill Thomas, 04/05/2004]
April 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alabama Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Gun Safe on a Pole, Mobile, Alabama
- Dancin' Dave, Human Peanut, Headland, Alabama
- Beetle Spider Car, Remlap, Alabama
- Mobile Carnival Museum, Mobile, Alabama
- Vulcan the Iron Man, Birmingham, Alabama
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California