Sylacauga, Alabama: Gomer Pyle - Jim Nabors Memorabilia
Jim Nabors was born in Sylacauga, but his Gomer Pyle character belongs to the whole South. His gold records are only part of his exhibit.
Isabel Anderson Comer Museum
- 711 N. Broadway Ave., Sylacauga, AL
- In the Isabel Anderson Comer Museum, which is on the west side of N. Broadway Ave./Hwy 21 between 6th and 8th Sts.
- Tu-F 10 am -5 pm. (Call to verify)
Gomer Pyle - Jim Nabors Memorabilia
Visitor Tips and News About Gomer Pyle - Jim Nabors Memorabilia
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
At the Isabel Anderson Comer Museum and Arts Center, the Favorite Sons area has Jim Nabors (Gomer Pyle from the Andy Griffith Show) memorabilia, gold records etc.
[Bill Thomas, 04/05/2004]
November 29, 2015
Alabama Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue of Liberty Replica, Birmingham, Alabama
- Bronze Statue of Eddie Kendricks, Birmingham, Alabama
- Burnt Corn Coca-Cola Barn Sign, Burnt Corn, Alabama
- Feature: Ave Maria Grotto, Cullman, Alabama
- See Alligators from Town Boardwalk, Daphne, Alabama
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
- Eiffel Tower Fountain, Gasquet, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana