Sylacauga, Alabama: Gomer Pyle - Jim Nabors Memorabilia
Jim Nabors was born in Sylacauga, but his Gomer Pyle character belongs to the whole South. His gold records are only part of his exhibit.
Isabel Anderson Comer Museum
- 711 N. Broadway Ave., Sylacauga, AL
- In the Isabel Anderson Comer Museum, which is on the west side of N. Broadway Ave./Hwy 21 between 6th and 8th Sts.
- Tu-F 10 am -5 pm. (Call to verify)
Gomer Pyle - Jim Nabors Memorabilia
Visitor Tips and News About Gomer Pyle - Jim Nabors Memorabilia
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
At the Isabel Anderson Comer Museum and Arts Center, the Favorite Sons area has Jim Nabors (Gomer Pyle from the Andy Griffith Show) memorabilia, gold records etc.
[Bill Thomas, 04/05/2004]
June 29, 2016
Alabama Latest Tips and Stories
- Booker T. Washington and Friend, Tuskegee, Alabama
- Jim Bird's Hay Bale Art and Tin Man, Forkland, Alabama
- U.S.S Alabama Battleship, Mobile, Alabama
- Jesus on a Hospital Door, Jasper, Alabama
- Hillbilly Mall, Tuskegee, Alabama
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- New Era Potato Chip Silo, Portland, Michigan
- Bucking Bull Statue, Chuckwagon Races, Clinton, Arkansas
- Hammond's Candies Tour, Denver, Colorado
- Restored 1903 Executive Train Car, West Yellowstone, Montana
- Big Chair, Bunker Hill, Indiana