Leonardo, New Jersey: Quick Stop seen in the movie "Clerks"
Pilgrimage site for fans of Jay and Silent Bob, and Kevin Smith films.
Quick Stop Groceries
- 58 Leonard Ave., Leonardo, NJ
- Garden State Pkwy exit 117. Drive east on Hwy 36 for 8.5 miles. Right after you pass a bus parking lot, turn right to take the jughandle for Leonard Ave. Turn left onto Leonard Ave., cross Hwy 36, and the Quick Stop will be a block on your right.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Quick Stop in the Movie "Clerks"
Visitor Tips and News About Quick Stop seen in the movie "Clerks"
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
RST video is closed down next door. The "Clerks" Quick Stop was a surprisingly busy store.
[Suzette Wyland, 08/25/2010]
Quick Stop seen in the movie "Clerks"
Visit THE Quick Stop (and RST Video next door) from Kevin Smith's movie, "Clerks." The store itself is not exciting, but for Jay/Silent Bob fans it's a good time. It's also not far from Red Bank, home of "Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash Comic Store" (home of Buddy Christ). Side note: when I visited, I noticed a group of guys playing street hockey, not on the roof of the store, but on a neighboring street. Excellent.
[Anna Brawley, 03/30/2004]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 1, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Wild West City, Netcong, New Jersey
- Northlandz, Flemington, New Jersey
- Nitro Girl - Uniroyal Gal, Blackwood, New Jersey
- 2nd Hand Shop, Hightstown, New Jersey
- Hulking Robotoid Fireman of Metal, Avenel, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips