Leonardo, New Jersey: Quick Stop seen in the movie "Clerks"Pilgrimage site for fans of Jay and Silent Bob, and Kevin Smith films.
Quick Stop Groceries
- 58 Leonard Ave., Leonardo, NJ
- Garden State Pkwy exit 117. Drive east on Hwy 36 for 8.5 miles. Right after you pass a bus parking lot, turn right to take the jughandle for Leonard Ave. Turn left onto Leonard Ave., cross Hwy 36, and the Quick Stop will be a block on your right.
Visitor Tips and News About Quick Stop seen in the movie "Clerks"
RST video is closed down next door. The "Clerks" Quick Stop was a surprisingly busy store.[Suzette Wyland, 08/25/2010]
Visit THE Quick Stop (and RST Video next door) from Kevin Smith's movie, "Clerks." The store itself is not exciting, but for Jay/Silent Bob fans it's a good time. It's also not far from Red Bank, home of "Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash Comic Store" (home of Buddy Christ). Side note: when I visited, I noticed a group of guys playing street hockey, not on the roof of the store, but on a neighboring street. Excellent.[Anna Brawley, 03/30/2004]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- 9/11 Memorial - Eagle Clutching Mangled I-Beam, Atlantic Highlands, NJ - 3 mi.
- Evil Food Circus Clown, Middletown, NJ - 3 mi.
- Buddy Christ Statue, Kevin Smith Shrines, Red Bank, NJ - 4 mi.
- In the region: Peep O-Rama - Times Square Visitors Center (Closed), New York, NY - 24 mi.