Poston, Arizona: Japanese Internment Camp Monument
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
WWII Japanese Internment Camp Memorial
Visitor Tips and News About Japanese Internment Camp Monument
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
During WWII, a Japanese internment camp was opened in May 8, 1942 and its peak population was almost 18,000. The prisoners were mostly from the California and Southern Arizona area. A memorial was built in the early 1990s.
January 17, 2017
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Belt Buckle, Quartzsite, Arizona
- Mile 254 - Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Muffler Man - Big Johnson, Prescott, Arizona
- Tucson Toro - Magic Carpet Bull, Tucson, Arizona
- The Goop, Mini-Golf Alien Survivor, Tucson, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee