Poston, Arizona: Japanese Internment Camp Monument
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
WWII Japanese Internment Camp Memorial
Visitor Tips and News About Japanese Internment Camp Monument
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
During WWII, a Japanese internment camp was opened in May 8, 1942 and its peak population was almost 18,000. The prisoners were mostly from the California and Southern Arizona area. A memorial was built in the early 1990s.
October 13, 2015
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Only McDonald's with Green Arches, Sedona, Arizona
- Grave of Johnny Ringo, Pierce, Arizona
- Tombstone's Courthouse Museum, Tombstone, Arizona
- Casa Grande Ruins, Coolidge, Arizona
- Two Guns, Two Guns, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Answer to Junk Mail, Aurora, West Virginia
- Roadside Rocket on a Trailer, Oakland, Maryland
- Original Monster Truck, Hazelwood, Missouri
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- World's Smallest Skyscraper, Wichita Falls, Texas