Poston, Arizona: Japanese Internment Camp Monument
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
WWII Japanese Internment Camp Memorial
Visitor Tips and News About Japanese Internment Camp Monument
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
During WWII, a Japanese internment camp was opened in May 8, 1942 and its peak population was almost 18,000. The prisoners were mostly from the California and Southern Arizona area. A memorial was built in the early 1990s.
December 3, 2016
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Big Johnson, Prescott, Arizona
- Tucson Toro - Magic Carpet Bull, Tucson, Arizona
- The Goop, Mini-Golf Alien Survivor, Tucson, Arizona
- Phallic Rock, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Big Pioneer Woman Holds Headless Rattlesnake, Prescott Valley, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Guitar Walk, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
- Coral Castle, Homestead, Florida
- Feature: Fort Humboldt - Lonely Ulysses S. Grant Army Post, Eureka, California
- Metalmorphosis, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Home of Buford "Walking Tall" Pusser, Adamsville, Tennessee