Key Largo, Florida: Jules' Undersea Lodge
Strap on your scuba gear and dive down to your motel room, 30 feet below the surface of Largo Sound.
- 51 Shoreland Drive, Key Largo, FL
- Near US 1 mile marker 103, turn east onto Transylvania Ave. Drive three blocks to Shoreland Drive and Jules Undersea Lodge.
- One night, one person: $675.00
- RA Rates:
- Major Fun
Jules' Undersea Lodge
Visitor Tips and News About Jules' Undersea Lodge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's the only underwater hotel ever created!
[Barry Manalo, 04/30/2004]
July 2, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- St. Anne's Shrine, Lake Wales, Florida
- Stephen Foster Museum, White Springs, Florida
- Bizarre Sculptures, Kathleen, Florida
- Linger Lodge - Taxidermy Trove, Bradenton, Florida
- Amphibious Soldiers of WWII Museum, Carrabelle, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas