Lake Station, Indiana: Frankenmuffler Mutant (Gone)
Fondly recalled modified Muffler man that stood at the Frankenwienie on Rt. 51.
Frankenmuffler Mutant - Vague Recollections
Visitor Tips and News About Frankenmuffler Mutant
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There used to be a Frankenwienie on Rt. 51 that had a modified Muffler man to look like Frankenstein holding a mug of root beer and a hot dog. Is he now holding a hatchet in Illinois? Say it isn't so! I always took my kids there to get a real Vienna hot dog whenever we came home to Indiana while we were a military family.
[Peggy Mason, 06/10/2004]
October 10, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Pink Cadillac Lady, Clarksville, Indiana
- Restored Mobil Gas Station, Plymouth, Indiana
- Birdhouse Paradise of Bill Larkin, Loogootee, Indiana
- Rotary Jail That Still Rotates, Crawfordsville, Indiana
- Giant Mushroom, Middlebury, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ben Franklin Keys to Community, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Tiny World, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
- Gigantic Bike Cable Lock, Reno, Nevada
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado