Lake Station, Indiana: Frankenmuffler Mutant (Gone)
Fondly recalled modified Muffler man that stood at the Frankenwienie on Rt. 51.
Frankenmuffler Mutant - Vague Recollections
Visitor Tips and News About Frankenmuffler Mutant
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There used to be a Frankenwienie on Rt. 51 that had a modified Muffler man to look like Frankenstein holding a mug of root beer and a hot dog. Is he now holding a hatchet in Illinois? Say it isn't so! I always took my kids there to get a real Vienna hot dog whenever we came home to Indiana while we were a military family.
[Peggy Mason, 06/10/2004]
November 25, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Duckpin Bowling, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Bizarre Murals, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Another Large Bowling Pin, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Big Rocking Chair, Bunker Hill, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Sioux City Corn Palace, Sioux City, Iowa
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
- Big Horse Head Outside Apt. Building, Fairfax, Virginia
- Tour a Lightship, East Boston, Massachusetts