Tupelo, Mississippi: Cars of Elvis and Liberace
Tupelo Automobile Museum
- 1 Otis Blvd, Tupelo, MS
- Tupelo Automobile Museum. US Hwy 45 to E. Main St. exit, west to E. Franklin St., then north one block to the museum on the right.
- M-Sa 9-4:30, Su 12-4:30 (Call to verify)
- Adults $10.00
And one hundred other not-so-famous cars. A big building; lots of exhibit space. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [01/06/2013]
Visitor Tips and News About Cars of Elvis and Liberace
Over 100 vehicles on display, arranged in chronological order, as to depict the progression of the automotive industry over the decades! We are a non-profit educational foundation.[Janice Collins, 08/01/2004]
Includes a Lincoln Mark IV once owned by Elvis Presley, Liberace's 1982 Barister Corvette, and a 1994 Dodge Viper sports car that was never driven.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Touch the Hand of Elvis, Tupelo, MS - < 1 mi.
- Where Elvis Got His First Guitar, Tupelo, MS - < 1 mi.
- Cheeseburger Booth of Elvis, Tupelo, MS - < 1 mi.
- In the region: Birthplace of Angsty Playwright Tennessee Williams, Columbus, MS - 55 mi.