Asheville, North Carolina: Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Fiberglass statue is the majestic mascot of Erwin High School.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Muffler Man - Chief Willy
The Indian Muffler Man, Chief Willy, is still standing in front of the high school.
[anthony annoyance, 08/12/2006]
Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Along with the Indian Muffler Men located in Cherokee, NC and the one at Harry's On the Hill car dealership on Patton Avenue in Asheville, NC; there is a THIRD Indian Muffler Man located at Erwin High School in Leicester (A suburb of Asheville). "Chief Willy" as he is called stands out in front of the school entrance.
[Todd Knaperek, 09/24/2004]
August 31, 2015
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Futuro - UFO House, Frisco, North Carolina
- Tiny Elvis Museum, Cherokee, North Carolina
- World's Largest Highboy Chest, Jamestown, North Carolina
- Giant Motorcycle - Skullcycle, Marble, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey
- Coudersport Ice Mine, Coudersport, Pennsylvania