Asheville, North Carolina: Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Fiberglass statue is the majestic mascot of Erwin High School.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Muffler Man - Chief Willy
The Indian Muffler Man, Chief Willy, is still standing in front of the high school.
[anthony annoyance, 08/12/2006]
Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Along with the Indian Muffler Men located in Cherokee, NC and the one at Harry's On the Hill car dealership on Patton Avenue in Asheville, NC; there is a THIRD Indian Muffler Man located at Erwin High School in Leicester (A suburb of Asheville). "Chief Willy" as he is called stands out in front of the school entrance.
[Todd Knaperek, 09/24/2004]
July 3, 2015
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- House of Mugs, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Coffee Mug House, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Grave of Rum Keg Girl, Standing British Officer, Beaufort, North Carolina
- Ferris Wheel of Steel Fabrication, Hendersonville, North Carolina
- Feature: Museum of the Waxhaws and Andrew Jackson, Waxhaw, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- High Bridge, New York, New York
- Mrs. Doubtfire's House, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico