Asheville, North Carolina: Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Fiberglass statue is the majestic mascot of Erwin High School.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Muffler Man - Chief Willy
The Indian Muffler Man, Chief Willy, is still standing in front of the high school.
[anthony annoyance, 08/12/2006]
Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Along with the Indian Muffler Men located in Cherokee, NC and the one at Harry's On the Hill car dealership on Patton Avenue in Asheville, NC; there is a THIRD Indian Muffler Man located at Erwin High School in Leicester (A suburb of Asheville). "Chief Willy" as he is called stands out in front of the school entrance.
[Todd Knaperek, 09/24/2004]
November 29, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Empire State Building's Father: the Reynolds Building, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Big Stone Book, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Musical Parking Garage, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Boss, Captain Ellerbrock's Dog, Wilmington, North Carolina
- World's Largest Ten Commandments, Murphy, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
- Frostop Drive-In, Huntington, West Virginia