Asheville, North Carolina: Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Fiberglass statue is the majestic mascot of Erwin High School.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Muffler Man - Chief Willy
The Indian Muffler Man, Chief Willy, is still standing in front of the high school.
[anthony annoyance, 08/12/2006]
Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Along with the Indian Muffler Men located in Cherokee, NC and the one at Harry's On the Hill car dealership on Patton Avenue in Asheville, NC; there is a THIRD Indian Muffler Man located at Erwin High School in Leicester (A suburb of Asheville). "Chief Willy" as he is called stands out in front of the school entrance.
[Todd Knaperek, 09/24/2004]
May 4, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of Millie Christine McCoy, Whiteville, North Carolina
- Cherokee Bear Zoo, Cherokee, North Carolina
- Country Doctor Museum, Bailey, North Carolina
- Big Yogi Bear, Chocowinity, North Carolina
- World's Largest Frying Pan, Rose Hill, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ohio Valley Steelworker Statue, Steubenville, Ohio
- Tread Lightly: Boats on Legs, Lakewood, Colorado
- Elvis At The LVH (ex Hilton), Las Vegas, Nevada
- Feature: Goofy Golf, Panama City Beach, Florida
- Feature: Oldest Surviving Goofy Golf, Fort Walton Beach, Florida