Asheville, North Carolina: Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Fiberglass statue is the majestic mascot of Erwin High School.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Muffler Man - Chief Willy
The Indian Muffler Man, Chief Willy, is still standing in front of the high school.
[anthony annoyance, 08/12/2006]
Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Along with the Indian Muffler Men located in Cherokee, NC and the one at Harry's On the Hill car dealership on Patton Avenue in Asheville, NC; there is a THIRD Indian Muffler Man located at Erwin High School in Leicester (A suburb of Asheville). "Chief Willy" as he is called stands out in front of the school entrance.
[Todd Knaperek, 09/24/2004]
April 26, 2017
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Beruit Bombing and Grenada War Memorial, Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Cryptozoology and Paranormal Museum, Littleton, North Carolina
- American Museum of the House Cat, Sylva, North Carolina
- World's Tallest Hatteras Tribute Lighthouse, East Lake, North Carolina
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California