Asheville, North Carolina: Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Fiberglass statue is the majestic mascot of Erwin High School.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Muffler Man - Chief Willy
The Indian Muffler Man, Chief Willy, is still standing in front of the high school.
[anthony annoyance, 08/12/2006]
Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy
Along with the Indian Muffler Men located in Cherokee, NC and the one at Harry's On the Hill car dealership on Patton Avenue in Asheville, NC; there is a THIRD Indian Muffler Man located at Erwin High School in Leicester (A suburb of Asheville). "Chief Willy" as he is called stands out in front of the school entrance.
[Todd Knaperek, 09/24/2004]
May 31, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Gene Dillard Mosaic House, Durham, North Carolina
- Scottish Tartans Museum, Franklin, North Carolina
- O. Henry Office Memorial, Asheville, North Carolina
- Duke Power's EnergyExplorium, Huntersville, North Carolina
- World's Largest Chest of Drawers, High Point, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Arnold Ice Caves, Bend, Oregon
- Vent Haven: Ventriloquist Museum, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
- Retro Foodliner Sign, Warsaw, Indiana
- Art Yard of Dead Wood, Fillmore, Utah
- Mosaic Dragon Sculpture, Nashville, Tennessee