Video: Talking Paul Bunyan's Secret Revealed!
Back in 1991, the big attraction in Brainerd, Minnesota was a "talking" Paul Bunyan statue. The giant lumberjack was seated at the Paul Bunyan Amusement Center (since closed, the Bunyan has moved to This Old Farm. He no longer talks.).
We recorded a behind-the-scenes view of how Paul works his verbal magic. If you don't like spoilers that crack the eggshell of reality you've dwelt in since childhood, then skip this one! [1:31]
More on Talking Paul Bunyan
RoadsideAmerica.com Videos | Minnesota Videos
November 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Famous Mickey's Dining Car, St Paul, Minnesota
- Birthplace of F. Scott Fitzgerald, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Feature: Big Fish Supper Club, Bena, Minnesota
- Huge Kid Reading a Book, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: George Jones Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- World's Largest Pheasant, Huron, South Dakota
- Ernest Hemingway Memorial, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Feature: Tonga Room, San Francisco, California
- Failed Hollow Earth Utopia, Estero, Florida