Video: Talking Paul Bunyan's Secret Revealed!
Back in 1991, the big attraction in Brainerd, Minnesota was a "talking" Paul Bunyan statue. The giant lumberjack was seated at the Paul Bunyan Amusement Center (since closed, the Bunyan has moved to This Old Farm. He no longer talks.).
We recorded a behind-the-scenes view of how Paul works his verbal magic. If you don't like spoilers that crack the eggshell of reality you've dwelt in since childhood, then skip this one! [1:31]
More on Talking Paul Bunyan
RoadsideAmerica.com Videos | Minnesota Videos
September 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
- Dala Horse, Mora, Minnesota
- World's Largest Walleye, Rush City, Minnesota
- Rapidan Dam Cafe - That Dam Humor, Rapidan, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Two Guns - Route 66 Attractions In Ruins, Two Guns, Arizona
- MLK Heads on a Chrome Orb, Toledo, Ohio
- Concrete Outline of USS South Dakota, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Director John Ford Statue, Portland, Maine
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey