Video: Talking Paul Bunyan's Secret Revealed!
Back in 1991, the big attraction in Brainerd, Minnesota was a "talking" Paul Bunyan statue. The giant lumberjack was seated at the Paul Bunyan Amusement Center (since closed, the Bunyan has moved to This Old Farm. He no longer talks.).
We recorded a behind-the-scenes view of how Paul works his verbal magic. If you don't like spoilers that crack the eggshell of reality you've dwelt in since childhood, then skip this one! [1:31]
More on Talking Paul Bunyan
RoadsideAmerica.com Videos | Minnesota Videos
August 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Rapidan Dam Cafe - That Dam Humor, Rapidan, Minnesota
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Horse and Human Drinking Fountain, Welcome, Minnesota
- Spotty the Stuffed Dog, Alexandria, Minnesota
- Saint Urho, Grasshopper Chaser, Menahga, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Musical Fountain, Grand Haven, Michigan
- The Lost Sea, Sweetwater, Tennessee
- Midland Mosaics, Tacoma, Washington
- Curiosity Case at Disc Exchange, Dayton, Ohio
- Fairview Inn: U.S. President Poisoned Here, Talkeetna, Alaska