Video: Talking Paul Bunyan's Secret Revealed!
Back in 1991, the big attraction in Brainerd, Minnesota was a "talking" Paul Bunyan statue. The giant lumberjack was seated at the Paul Bunyan Amusement Center (since closed, the Bunyan has moved to This Old Farm. He no longer talks.).
We recorded a behind-the-scenes view of how Paul works his verbal magic. If you don't like spoilers that crack the eggshell of reality you've dwelt in since childhood, then skip this one! [1:31]
More on Talking Paul Bunyan
RoadsideAmerica.com Videos | Minnesota Videos
December 3, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Metal Fish Scupture, Art Alley, Battle Lake, Minnesota
- Tour the Sod House, Sanborn, Minnesota
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Richard Sears Memorial Park, Redwood falls, Minnesota
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois
- Large Goofy Bunny, Gateway, Arkansas
- World's Largest Pencil, Casey, Illinois
- Parachute Inn - Boeing 737, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas