Video: Talking Paul Bunyan's Secret Revealed!
Back in 1991, the big attraction in Brainerd, Minnesota was a "talking" Paul Bunyan statue. The giant lumberjack was seated at the Paul Bunyan Amusement Center (since closed, the Bunyan has moved to This Old Farm. He no longer talks.).
We recorded a behind-the-scenes view of how Paul works his verbal magic. If you don't like spoilers that crack the eggshell of reality you've dwelt in since childhood, then skip this one! [1:31]
More on Talking Paul Bunyan
RoadsideAmerica.com Videos | Minnesota Videos
August 3, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Two-Way Oldsmobile, Preston, Minnesota
- Tiny Church, Luverne, Minnesota
- Last Happy Chef, Mankato, Minnesota
- Steven Seagull - Polite Knocker, Duluth, Minnesota
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: World's Largest Ball of Paint, Alexandria, Indiana
- Big Shoe, New Castle, Indiana
- Rambo First Blood Film Site, Hope, British Columbia
- World's Former Largest Cherry Pie Pan, Charlevoix, Michigan
- The Burning House, Leggett, Texas