Claremore, Oklahoma: Will Rogers Pocket Contents of Death
America's most beloved humorist. His museum's least savory exhibit. Bonus: Rub the statue's shoes for good luck.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Will Rogers Pocket Contents of Death
Visitor Tips and News About Will Rogers Pocket Contents of Death
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This entire museum is a great way to spend a few hours. A movie theater shows Will Rogers movies all day. Many rooms tell the story of all the different facets of Roger's life. A children's museum in the basement lets kids have fun with creative role-play.
Will Rogers Museum
The Will Rogers Memorial was filled with rooms full of Will Rogers memorabilia -- including original news headlines reporting his death and the actual items that were in Will Rogers' pocket when he died. It was definitely worth a stop, even if you don't know a lot about Will Rogers.
Will Rogers et al
No one in their right mind would mention Oklahoma without mentioning Will Rogers. His memorial, in Claremore, is worth a visit. The Cherokee Nation has one remaining courthouse near Rose, OK on Scenic 412. The largest multiple arch dam in the world is at Langley.
[Lloyd Colston, 02/12/1998]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 16, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Bowling Ball Yard Art, Nowata, Oklahoma
- World's Largest Round Barn, Arcadia, Oklahoma
- Modern Day Ghost Town, Picher, Oklahoma
- One Room Territorial Jail, Texola, Oklahoma
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Windsor Ruins, Port Gibson, Mississippi
- Alien Abduction Statue, The Woodlands, Texas
- The Most Absurd Bar in the World: A Sculpture, Dennysville, Maine
- Eerie Abraham Lincoln Hologram, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Camera Heritage Museum, Staunton, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips