Napoleon, Ohio: Giant Tomato Soup Can
At the Cambell's Soup plant, a large cylinder with a familiar label. Visitor bonus: you'll be surrounded by reassuring smells.
Campell's Soup Plant
- 12772 State Route 110, Napoleon, OH
- At the Campell's Soup plant. On the south side of the Maumee River and slightly north of downtown on Hwy 110.
Giant Tomato Soup Can
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Tomato Soup Can
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On the outskirts of town at the the side of the Campell's Soup plant stands this gigantic Tomato soup can painted with a traditional Campbell's label. A water tower at the site is also painted with the Campbell's script. As a bonus, when you get out to photograph the thing, the entire area smells just like your kitchen after warming up a can of soup! You can also have fun with this one -- here I am "holding" the can.
[Richard Weiss, 06/04/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 20, 2014
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Full Size and Mini Oil Derricks, Bremen, Ohio
- Metrobot, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Crazy Faces in Doorways, Columbus, Ohio
- Jeff the Giant Sloth, Carnivorous Fish, Columbus, Ohio
- Biggest Year-Round Christmas Museum in the U.S., Medina, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips