Napoleon, Ohio: Giant Tomato Soup CanAt the Cambell's Soup plant, a large cylinder with a familiar label. Visitor bonus: you'll be surrounded by reassuring smells.
Campell's Soup Plant
- 12772 State Route 110, Napoleon, OH
- At the Campell's Soup plant. On the south side of the Maumee River and slightly north of downtown on Hwy 110.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Tomato Soup Can
On the outskirts of town at the the side of the Campell's Soup plant stands this gigantic Tomato soup can painted with a traditional Campbell's label. A water tower at the site is also painted with the Campbell's script. As a bonus, when you get out to photograph the thing, the entire area smells just like your kitchen after warming up a can of soup! You can also have fun with this one -- here I am "holding" the can.[Richard Weiss, 06/04/2005]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- National Construction Equipment Museum, Bowling Green, OH - 20 mi.
- World's Largest Bronze Falcon, Bowling Green, OH - 25 mi.
- Human Fingers in a Jar, Bowling Green, OH - 25 mi.
- In the region: Noah's Ark, Dillinger's Jail Cell, Things Swallowed, Lima, OH - 46 mi.