Mill Creek, Pennsylvania: Swigart Antique Car Museum
Herbie the Love Bug is one of its featured exhibits.
- US Hwy 22, Mill Creek, PA
- On the north side of US 22, three miles east of Huntingdon and four miles west of Mt. Union. Just west of the intersection of Hwy 829.
Swigart Antique Car Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Swigart Antique Car Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Have you heard about the Swigart Antique Car Museum? (on route 22 just east of Huntingdon). It includes the Dusenburg used by the Franklin Mint to create their model and also Herbie the Love Bug! Great place to visit.
[Corey A. Leonhard, 04/08/1998]
August 1, 2015
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Bill's Old Bike Barn: Much More Than Bikes, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- Fredosaurus Rex: Mr. Rogers Dinosaur, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Abandoned PA Turnpike - "The Road" Movie Location, Breezewood, Pennsylvania
- Car Creatures - VW Bug Spider, Erie, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana
- Steven Seagull - Polite Knocker, Duluth, Minnesota
- Tallest Totem Pole East of the Rockies, Abingdon, Illinois