Mill Creek, Pennsylvania: Swigart Antique Car Museum
Herbie the Love Bug is one of its featured exhibits.
- US Hwy 22, Mill Creek, PA
- On the north side of US 22, three miles east of Huntingdon and four miles west of Mt. Union. Just west of the intersection of Hwy 829.
Swigart Antique Car Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Swigart Antique Car Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Have you heard about the Swigart Antique Car Museum? (on route 22 just east of Huntingdon). It includes the Dusenburg used by the Franklin Mint to create their model and also Herbie the Love Bug! Great place to visit.
[Corey A. Leonhard, 04/08/1998]
October 22, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Boomer - Prehistoric Statue, New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Giant Coffee Cup, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
- Ten-Story-Tall Pole With People Walking Up It, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Sleep in a Caboose, Titusville, Pennsylvania
- Decker's Chapel, St. Marys, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York