Bainbridge, Ohio: Shoe Tree
An abnormal shoe tree - a tree trunk with shoes nailed to it by generous passers-by. The local authorities hate it.
- Savage Rd, Bainbridge, OH
- Take Chagrin Rd northwest from US 422 and Hwy 306 for about a mile, then turn right onto Savage Rd. The tree is on Savage Rd north of Chagrin Rd. and south of Washington St.
Results 1 to 4 of 4...
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The shoe tree is right along the street, and it was not busy, so we made a u-turn and went back to take a picture. [AliciaDug, 10/13/2013]
The Shoe Tree was put back up July 6, 2009.
[b harvey, 07/24/2009]
I live in Ohio and I'm sorry to tell all those people that were going to visit the shoe tree, the local government had it cut down.
[Molly Noce, 06/25/2009]
There is a shoe tree on savage rd just before you get to chagrin rd. It has been there a long time.
[dutch swanson, 03/29/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 16, 2014
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Miracle Virgin Mary Aglow, Campbell, Ohio
- Ohio Valley Steelworker Statue, Steubenville, Ohio
- Boy and the Boot Statue, Wellsville, Ohio
- Soldier Covering His Ears, Bridgeport, Ohio
- David Grohl Alley, World's Largest Drumsticks, Warren, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Windsor Ruins, Port Gibson, Mississippi
- Alien Abduction Statue, The Woodlands, Texas
- The Most Absurd Bar in the World: A Sculpture, Dennysville, Maine
- Eerie Abraham Lincoln Hologram, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Camera Heritage Museum, Staunton, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips