Gilboa, Ohio: Giant Bull
A fiberglass bull of the type often employed by steak houses. Big, in good shape, and in a nice, grassy spot for snapshots.
- Pearl St., Gilboa, OH
- On Route 224 at the main road to Gilboa and in the shadow of a grain elevator. Gilboa is about ten miles west of I-75.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Bull
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Steer on the back roads of Ohio.
[Debra Fradette, 06/12/2010]
Along Route 224 at the entrance to the tiny town of Gilboa we found this beauty when we went there to photograph a historic bridge. Amazingly on this chilly spring day as I hopped out of the car to snap this picture, another car pulled up behind us and out popped a few people who took pictures of each other in front of it!
[Richard Weiss, 06/07/2006]
Giant fiberglass steer sits beside US 224 at Gilboa Ohio. It has been the victim of 'cow tipping' by at least one area football squad, or so I've 'herd'.
[Lance Ladd, 06/16/2003]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 20, 2014
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Full Size and Mini Oil Derricks, Bremen, Ohio
- Metrobot, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Crazy Faces in Doorways, Columbus, Ohio
- Jeff the Giant Sloth, Carnivorous Fish, Columbus, Ohio
- Biggest Year-Round Christmas Museum in the U.S., Medina, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips