Gilboa, Ohio: Giant BullA fiberglass bull of the type often employed by steak houses. Big, in good shape, and in a nice, grassy spot for snapshots.
- Pearl St., Gilboa, OH
- On Route 224 at the main road to Gilboa and in the shadow of a grain elevator. Gilboa is about ten miles west of I-75.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Bull
Giant Steer on the back roads of Ohio.[Debra Fradette, 06/12/2010]
Along Route 224 at the entrance to the tiny town of Gilboa we found this beauty when we went there to photograph a historic bridge. Amazingly on this chilly spring day as I hopped out of the car to snap this picture, another car pulled up behind us and out popped a few people who took pictures of each other in front of it![Richard Weiss, 06/07/2006]
Giant fiberglass steer sits beside US 224 at Gilboa Ohio. It has been the victim of 'cow tipping' by at least one area football squad, or so I've 'herd'.[Lance Ladd, 06/16/2003]
March 2007 photo by Lynn Van Hoose.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Noah's Ark, Dillinger's Jail Cell, Things Swallowed, Lima, OH - 22 mi.
- Giant Tomato Soup Can, Napoleon, OH - 28 mi.
- National Construction Equipment Museum, Bowling Green, OH - 28 mi.
- In the region: World's Shortest Street, Bellefontaine, OH - 46 mi.