Gilboa, Ohio: Giant Bull
A fiberglass bull of the type often employed by steak houses. Big, in good shape, and in a nice, grassy spot for snapshots.
- Pearl St., Gilboa, OH
- On Route 224 at the main road to Gilboa and in the shadow of a grain elevator. Gilboa is about ten miles west of I-75.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Bull
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Steer on the back roads of Ohio.
[Debra Fradette, 06/12/2010]
Along Route 224 at the entrance to the tiny town of Gilboa we found this beauty when we went there to photograph a historic bridge. Amazingly on this chilly spring day as I hopped out of the car to snap this picture, another car pulled up behind us and out popped a few people who took pictures of each other in front of it!
[Richard Weiss, 06/07/2006]
Giant fiberglass steer sits beside US 224 at Gilboa Ohio. It has been the victim of 'cow tipping' by at least one area football squad, or so I've 'herd'.
[Lance Ladd, 06/16/2003]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 4, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Mouse and Cheese Totem Pole, Orrville, Ohio
- Towering Cow, Orrville, Ohio
- Wright Flyer Replica, North Canton, Ohio
- UFO Office Building, North Canton, Ohio
- Avon Heritage Duck Tape Festival, Avon, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Chi-Town Union Station, Commerce Twp, Michigan
- Large Cow, Ashburn, Georgia
- Paul Bunyan, Muncie, Indiana
- VW Beetle Spider, Palm Springs, California
- World's Largest Thermometer, Baker, California
Latest Visitor Tips