Columbia Falls, Maine: World's Largest Blueberry - Wild Blueberry Land
The owners of this blueberry-themed shop and bakery went refreshingly overboard when it came to construction and decoration. Don't miss the indoor throne photo opportunity.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
World's Largest Blueberry
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Blueberry - Wild Blueberry Land
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's there; it's real; it's kitschy.
[Kyr-Roger St.-Denis, 12/29/2009]
World's Largest Wild Blueberry
Wild Blue Berry Land on Route 1 is in what I believe is the largest Wild Blueberry in the world. It is surrounded by smaller berries. Inside one can purchase all types of wild blueberry-themed items, from food to earrings. In front is also the largest blueberry rake I have ever seen.
[David Orbeton, 08/24/2006]
There is a giant blueberry in the historic village of Columbia Falls, ME. Everything blueberry is sold there (this region is famous blueberry country). We residents can now use it as a landmark to give directions. "Oh yeah, just turn by the giant blueberry!"
[Dot Blackwood, 05/14/2003]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 27, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Maine Latest Tips and Stories
- The Cribstone Bridge, Orr's Island, Maine
- Big Boyz Worker Statue, Augusta, Maine
- The Great Maine Lumberjack Show, Trenton, Maine
- Elmer's Barn of Junk and Dead Things, Coopers Mills, Maine
- Ray Murphy's Chainsaw Show, Hancock, Maine
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Largest Zipper in America, Barre, Vermont
- Glass-Bottom Pull-it-Yourself Raft, Manistique, Michigan
- Grave of a Gypsy Queen, Evansville, Indiana
- Two Guns - Route 66 Attractions In Ruins, Two Guns, Arizona
- Popeye Statue, Springdale, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips