Apple Valley, California: Graves of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans
Final resting place of the Hollywood western stars.
Sunset Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary
- 24000 Waalew Rd, Apple Valley, CA
- Sunset Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary. Roy and Dale are buried just inside the entrance, on the left.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Graves of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans
Visitor Tips and News About Graves of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
First sidewalk you come to on the left just inside the memorial park entrance. Third little opening in the stone fence. It's before the little bridge. [Juan DeVevo, 03/28/2015]
Roy Rogers and Dale Evans Memorial
The memorial is not so much a quirky attraction, but it is the resting place of the King of the Cowboys and the Queen of the West. Those who are fans will not be disappointed if they choose to pay their respects to the couple and cite the cowboy's prayer. The staff at Sunset is kind, and they do not mind visitors or if you take photos, and will give you a copy of the actual memorial pamphlet.
[Michele Francine, 09/10/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 28, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Graves of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans, Apple Valley, California
- Feature: Miracle Mineral Water of Carlsbad, Carlsbad, California
- Beach Flotsam Yard Art, Berkeley, California
- Feature: Bobby Riggs Tennis Museum, Encinitas, California
- Feature: Alien Invasion Themed Electronics Store, Burbank, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Narrowest House in the World, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Miniature World, Victoria, British Columbia
- Myrtle Manor: Reality TV Trailer Park, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- 15-Foot-Tall Fork with Pasta, Omaha, Nebraska
- Pierre of d' Nort Statue, St. Germain, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips