Apple Valley, California: Graves of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans
Final resting place of the Hollywood western stars.
Sunset Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary
- 24000 Waalew Rd, Apple Valley, CA
- Sunset Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary. Roy and Dale are buried just inside the entrance, on the left.
Roy Rogers and Dale Evans Memorial
Visitor Tips and News About Graves of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The memorial is not so much a quirky attraction, but it is the resting place of the King of the Cowboys and the Queen of the West. Those who are fans will not be disappointed if they choose to pay their respects to the couple and cite the cowboy's prayer. The staff at Sunset is kind, and they do not mind visitors or if you take photos, and will give you a copy of the actual memorial pamphlet.
[Michele Francine, 09/10/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 16, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Wigwam Motel, Rialto, California
- Big Mike the Muffler Man, Hayward, California
- Muffler Man - Weaponized Bunyan, Hayward, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
- Horse Auto Parts Sculpture, Springerville, Arizona
- Elvis At The LVH (ex Hilton), Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips