O'Brien, Oregon: Giant Fly
Perched on a roof, overlooking a gas station's restrooms.
O'Brien Country Store
- 33096 Redwood Hwy., O'Brien, OR
- At O'Brien Country Store, about 40 minutes south of Grants Pass. Southbound side of US 199/Redwood Hwy at the corner of Lone Mountain Rd.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Fly
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The best thing about the giant fly is that he is the centerpiece on top of the roof of an outdoor bathroom. The keys to the men's and women's rooms are pieces of wood carved to look like fly swatters. He sits across the parking lot from an old, red, train caboose.
[ashly hutchens, 07/23/2007]
My friends and I found this Giant Fly perched on the restrooms of a gas station on a recent roadtrip.
August 3, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Nose and Glasses, Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Lava River Cave - Lava Tube, Bend, Oregon
- Ghost Town That Couldn't Be Bought, Shaniko, Oregon
- Nessie - Temporarily Gone, Newport, Oregon
- Leaking Tree or Peeing Tree or Wild Whizzer, Camp Sherman, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: World's Largest Ball of Paint, Alexandria, Indiana
- Big Shoe, New Castle, Indiana
- Rambo First Blood Film Site, Hope, British Columbia
- World's Former Largest Cherry Pie Pan, Charlevoix, Michigan
- The Burning House, Leggett, Texas