Morgantown, West Virginia: Don Knotts Star
Andy Griffith's sidekick has a sidewalk star in his home town.
- 369 High St., Morgantown, WV
- Metropolitan Theatre. I-79 exit 152. Take US 19 two miles east into the city, following many twists and turns. Turn right on Fayette, then right on High Street. I-68 exit 4. Take Hwy 7 three miles west into the city, following many twists and turns. Turn right on Walnut, then right on Chestnut, then right on Fayette, then right on High Street.
Don Knots 2nd Star; May Get 1st Statue and Hat Display
Visitor Tips and News About Don Knotts Star
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The star of The Andy Griffith Show, Three's Company, and The Incredible Mr. Limpet already has a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.... [01/21/2007] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 18, 2014
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- International Water Tasting Competition, Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
- Harpers Ferry Haunted Cottage and Museum of the Supernatural, Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
- Bicentennial Radio Telescope, Green Bank, West Virginia
- Chunk of Collapsed Radio Telescope, Green Bank, West Virginia
- Feature: Marx Toy Museum, Moundsville, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips