Morgantown, West Virginia: Don Knotts Star
Andy Griffith's sidekick has a sidewalk star in his home town.
- 369 High St., Morgantown, WV
- Metropolitan Theatre. I-79 exit 152. Take US 19 two miles east into the city, following many twists and turns. Turn right on Fayette, then right on High Street. I-68 exit 4. Take Hwy 7 three miles west into the city, following many twists and turns. Turn right on Walnut, then right on Chestnut, then right on Fayette, then right on High Street.
Don Knots 2nd Star; May Get 1st Statue and Hat Display
Visitor Tips and News About Don Knotts Star
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The star of The Andy Griffith Show, Three's Company, and The Incredible Mr. Limpet already has a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.... [01/21/2007] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 10, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- West Virginia State Penitentiary, Moundsville, West Virginia
- Feature: Prabhupada's Palace of Gold, New Vrindaban, West Virginia
- Coal House, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
- Replica Space Monsters for Sale, Flatwoods, West Virginia
- Hillybilly Marble Maker Sam Hogue, Ellenboro, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- TARDIS Little Free Library, Lisle, Illinois
- Historical Wax Museum of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips