Anchorage, Alaska: Fishing Reel BridgeOn a highway overpass, seven large fishing reels appear bent over from the weight of the catch -- seven hanging flower baskets.
- E. 15th Ave., Anchorage, AK
- Over Ast between Cordova and Bridgeway along E 15th on the overpass.
Visitor Tips and News About Fishing Reel Bridge
Hanging over the Ast in Anchorage is a bridge with a line of red fishing poles. The poles look good, and also help the bridge somehow.[Adam Scott Lankford, 02/09/2007]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Fur Factory Atlas Statue, Anchorage, AK - < 1 mi.
- Balto the Wonder Dog-like Statue, Anchorage, AK - < 1 mi.
- Outhouse Races - Fur Rendezvous, Anchorage, AK - < 1 mi.
- Northernmost U.S. Monument to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, Anchorage, AK - < 1 mi.