Anchorage, Alaska: Fishing Reel Bridge
On a highway overpass, seven large fishing reels appear bent over from the weight of the catch -- seven hanging flower baskets.
Visitor Tips and News About Fishing Reel Bridge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Fishing Reel Bridge
Hanging over the Ast in Anchorage is a bridge with a line of red fishing poles. The poles look good, and also help the bridge somehow.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 02/09/2007]
October 6, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Interior Alaska Antler Arch, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Aurora Express Train-Themed B&B, Fairbanks, Alaska
- The Bird House, Bird Creek, Alaska
- Salty Dawg Saloon, Homer, Alaska
- Whispering Giant - Indian Head, Valdez, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington
- Giant Fiddle and Banjo, Branson, Missouri
- Giant Carnivorous Plant Statue, Sebastopol, California