Anchorage, Alaska: Fishing Reel Bridge
On a highway overpass, seven large fishing reels appear bent over from the weight of the catch -- seven hanging flower baskets.
Visitor Tips and News About Fishing Reel Bridge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Fishing Reel Bridge
Hanging over the Ast in Anchorage is a bridge with a line of red fishing poles. The poles look good, and also help the bridge somehow.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 02/09/2007]
December 9, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Huge Chair, Homer, Alaska
- Big Metal Chickens, Chicken, Alaska
- Wal-Mikes: Hand in Jar, Trapper Creek, Alaska
- North America's Most Westerly Highway Point, Anchor Point, Alaska
- Chrome Bear, Anchorage, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma