Anchorage, Alaska: Fishing Reel Bridge
On a highway overpass, seven large fishing reels appear bent over from the weight of the catch -- seven hanging flower baskets.
Visitor Tips and News About Fishing Reel Bridge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Fishing Reel Bridge
Hanging over the Ast in Anchorage is a bridge with a line of red fishing poles. The poles look good, and also help the bridge somehow.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 02/09/2007]
October 23, 2016
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Huge Chair, Homer, Alaska
- Big Metal Chickens, Chicken, Alaska
- Wal-Mikes: Hand in Jar, Trapper Creek, Alaska
- North America's Most Westerly Highway Point, Anchor Point, Alaska
- Chrome Bear, Anchorage, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York