Grand Rapids, Michigan: Big Apple
Nine feet tall, which qualifies as big for an apple.
Robinette's Apple Haus & Gift Barn
- 3142 4 Mile Rd NE, Grand Rapids, MI
- Robinette's Apple Haus & Gift Barn. I-96 exit 38, then four miles north on Hwy 44/E. Beltline Ave. NE, then turn left onto 4 Mile Rd NE. On the left (south) side of 4 Mile Rd NE.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Apple
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nine-foot tall apple at Robinette's Apple Haus & Gift Barn. It's out in front to lure customers in!
[Mark Comstock, 02/21/2007]
There is a 13-ft apple in Grand Rapids, Michigan, at Robinette's Orchard. I grew up 6 blocks from the apple, and I think it's the biggest.
[Claudia Sherman, 10/02/2000]
May 22, 2015
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- The Kellogg Rejuvenators, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Cryonics Institute, Clinton Township, Michigan
- Leonardo da Vinci's Big Horse, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Ypsilanti Water Tower, Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Stevie Wonder Rock, Saginaw, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Custer's Last Stand: Little Big Horn, Crow Agency, Montana
- Sitagu Buddhist Temple, Austin, Texas
- Nicholas Cage's Pyramid Tomb, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Richard Pryor Statue, Peoria, Illinois
- Manatee Park, Ft. Myers, Florida