Grand Rapids, Michigan: Big Apple
Nine feet tall, which qualifies as big for an apple.
Robinette's Apple Haus & Gift Barn
- 3142 4 Mile Rd NE, Grand Rapids, MI
- Robinette's Apple Haus & Gift Barn. I-96 exit 38, then four miles north on Hwy 44/E. Beltline Ave. NE, then turn left onto 4 Mile Rd NE. On the left (south) side of 4 Mile Rd NE.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Apple
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's still standing, and they sell fresh donuts, fudge, ice cream, and cider just feet away. [Jeffrey Bergeron, 06/20/2015]
Nine-foot tall apple at Robinette's Apple Haus & Gift Barn. It's out in front to lure customers in!
[Mark Comstock, 02/21/2007]
There is a 13-ft apple in Grand Rapids, Michigan, at Robinette's Orchard. I grew up 6 blocks from the apple, and I think it's the biggest.
[Claudia Sherman, 10/02/2000]
February 23, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Wooden Observation Tower and Teepee, St. Ignace, Michigan
- High and Dry 45th Parallel Marker, Suttons Bay, Michigan
- Park of Transplanted Bridges, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Water Tank Disguised as Lighthouse, Clay Township, Michigan
- National Coney Island Horn, Roseville, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California