Grand Rapids, Michigan: Big Apple
Nine feet tall, which qualifies as big for an apple.
Robinette's Apple Haus & Gift Barn
- 3142 4 Mile Rd NE, Grand Rapids, MI
- Robinette's Apple Haus & Gift Barn. I-96 exit 38, then four miles north on Hwy 44/E. Beltline Ave. NE, then turn left onto 4 Mile Rd NE. On the left (south) side of 4 Mile Rd NE.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Apple
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nine-foot tall apple at Robinette's Apple Haus & Gift Barn. It's out in front to lure customers in!
[Mark Comstock, 02/21/2007]
There is a 13-ft apple in Grand Rapids, Michigan, at Robinette's Orchard. I grew up 6 blocks from the apple, and I think it's the biggest.
[Claudia Sherman, 10/02/2000]
May 4, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Stevie Wonder Rock, Saginaw, Michigan
- Casey Jones: Private Muffler Man, Cassopolis, Michigan
- Town of Hell, Hell, Michigan
- Shoe Tree, Salem, Michigan
- Dine With Jesus, Brighton, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ohio Valley Steelworker Statue, Steubenville, Ohio
- Tread Lightly: Boats on Legs, Lakewood, Colorado
- Elvis At The LVH (ex Hilton), Las Vegas, Nevada
- Feature: Goofy Golf, Panama City Beach, Florida
- Feature: Oldest Surviving Goofy Golf, Fort Walton Beach, Florida