Grand Rapids, Michigan: Big AppleNine feet tall, which qualifies as big for an apple.
Robinette's Apple Haus & Gift Barn
- 3142 4 Mile Rd NE, Grand Rapids, MI
- Robinette's Apple Haus & Gift Barn. I-96 exit 38, then four miles north on Hwy 44/E. Beltline Ave. NE, then turn left onto 4 Mile Rd NE. On the left (south) side of 4 Mile Rd NE.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Apple
Nine-foot tall apple at Robinette's Apple Haus & Gift Barn. It's out in front to lure customers in![Mark Comstock, 02/21/2007]
There is a 13-ft apple in Grand Rapids, Michigan, at Robinette's Orchard. I grew up 6 blocks from the apple, and I think it's the biggest.[Claudia Sherman, 10/02/2000]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Leonardo da Vinci's Big Horse, Grand Rapids, MI - 3 mi.
- Scrap Metal Marching Band, Grand Rapids, MI - 3 mi.
- Statue: President Ford As A Boy Scout, Grand Rapids, MI - 7 mi.
- In the region: World's Oldest and Least Flattering McKinley Statue, Muskegon, MI - 36 mi.