Fruita, Colorado: Traffic Circle Dinosaur
A green T-Rex from the Goofy Epoch terrorizes drivers around the traffic circle.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Traffic Circle Dinosaur
Visitor Tips and News About Traffic Circle Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Quiet little town, but worth the detour to see "Errrma." And it's walking distance from "Mike" the headless chicken!
[Pat Jones, 04/26/2010]
Dinosaur Statue in Dinosaur Park, Fruita, CO. Very easy to spot. In the center of downtown at the main park in the town circle.
[Judy Carter, 07/19/2003]
Check out this little town, whose funky motif is the dinosaur. Their park is dedicated to the creature and its fun just to stop for lunch. Check out the Dinosaur Cafe on the main drag close to the park for excellent, well prepared lunches that could satisfy anyone. Afterwards, check out the old fashioned candy store where the old fashioned bank used to be. Fruita is 18 miles west of Grand Juncton on I-70.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 9, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Chromustang, Canon City, Colorado
- Brontosaur Bulges, Morrison, Colorado
- Biggin The Lumberjack, South Fork, Colorado
- Largest Fork in the U.S., Creede, Colorado
- Big Adirondack Chair, Loveland, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Menagerie of Sculptures, New Gretna, New Jersey
- Sci-Fi Donut Store, Bellingham, Washington
- Tardis in South Carolina, York, South Carolina
- Huge Paper Airplane, Mukilteo, Washington
- Chimpanzee and Human Communication Institute, Ellensburg, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips