Fruita, Colorado: Traffic Circle Dinosaur
A green T-Rex from the Goofy Epoch terrorizes drivers around the traffic circle.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Traffic Circle Dinosaur
Visitor Tips and News About Traffic Circle Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Quiet little town, but worth the detour to see "Errrma." And it's walking distance from "Mike" the headless chicken!
[Pat Jones, 04/26/2010]
Dinosaur Statue in Dinosaur Park, Fruita, CO. Very easy to spot. In the center of downtown at the main park in the town circle.
[Judy Carter, 07/19/2003]
Check out this little town, whose funky motif is the dinosaur. Their park is dedicated to the creature and its fun just to stop for lunch. Check out the Dinosaur Cafe on the main drag close to the park for excellent, well prepared lunches that could satisfy anyone. Afterwards, check out the old fashioned candy store where the old fashioned bank used to be. Fruita is 18 miles west of Grand Juncton on I-70.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 22, 2014
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Mother Mary's Totem, San Luis, Colorado
- Fish Windows, Boulder, Colorado
- Flat Iron Junk Art Garden, Boulder, Colorado
- Grampa Jerry's Clown Museum, Arriba, Colorado
- Skeleton Horses and Other Charms of Guffey, Guffey, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cateraptasaurus, Rosedale, Maryland
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory and Bridge, Prospect, Maine
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Pizza Guy, Providence, Rhode Island
- Feature: San Francisco Dungeon, San Francisco, California
Latest Visitor Tips