Plymouth, Wisconsin: Big Cow - AntoinetteAntoinette statue reminds visitors that Plymouth was once the site of the Wisconsin Cheese Exchange.
- 12 S. Milwaukee St., Plymouth, WI
- On the west side of Hwy 67/S. Milwaukee St. just south of CR-Z/W. Mill St.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Cow - Antoinette
Fiberglass Holstein cow of the F.A.S.T. manufactured type -- has stood in Plymouth since 1977 as a symbol of the city's dairy industry and historic significance (it was the location for the Wisconsin Cheese Exchange in the late 19th century).
Named "Antoinette" after Jack Anton, who led the effort to put up the statue for Plymouth's centennial.[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 05/24/2007]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- New Year's Eve Cheese Drop, Plymouth, WI - < 1 mi.
- P40 Flying Tiger - Lawn Ornament, Plymouth, WI - 1 mi.
- Farm Crest Auto Sales Bull, Plymouth, WI - 2 mi.
- In the region: World's First Gas-Powered Residential Clothes Dryer, Two Rivers, WI - 35 mi.