Fulton, Illinois: Dutch WindmillSupposedly one of only two working Dutch windmills in the U.S. Big and wooden and antique-looking. Dutch Days festival every May.
De Immigrant Windmill Cultural Center
- 1000 1st St., Fulton, IL
- De Immigrant Windmill Cultural Center. Four blocks north of Hwy 136 to 10th Ave., then west to the River.
Visitor Tips and News About Dutch Windmill
First weekend in May is Dutch Days in this little town, with a parade, food and other festival activities, all very close to this authentic Dutch windmill.[Marjie, 05/16/2012]
While you are checking out Heritage Canyon check out the Windmill overlooking the Mississippi. Only the second authentic working windmill in the US.[J. G., 06/07/2007]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Heritage Canyon, Fulton, IL - 1 mi.
- Big Chicken, Clinton, IA - 3 mi.
- Rooster in a Top Hat, Princeton, IA - 16 mi.
- Tug Fest - West Side of Mississippi River Tug-of-War, LeClaire, IA - 20 mi.