Fulton, Illinois: Dutch Windmill
Supposedly one of only two working Dutch windmills in the U.S. Big and wooden and antique-looking. Dutch Days festival every May.
De Immigrant Windmill Cultural Center
- 1000 1st St., Fulton, IL
- De Immigrant Windmill Cultural Center. Four blocks north of Hwy 136 to 10th Ave., then west to the River.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Dutch Windmill
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
They sell flour that is ground inside the windmill at the cultural center across the street - corn, rye, flax, buckeye, wheat. [Shawna Eves, 09/03/2014]
First weekend in May is Dutch Days in this little town, with a parade, food and other festival activities, all very close to this authentic Dutch windmill.
While you are checking out Heritage Canyon check out the Windmill overlooking the Mississippi. Only the second authentic working windmill in the US. [J. G., 06/07/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 21, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Jake and Elwood Blues Brothers, Rock Island, Illinois
- City of Windmills, Batavia, Illinois
- Sapp Bros. Pot of Coffee Sign, Peru, Illinois
- Dungeons and Dragons Park, Carbondale, Illinois
- Rainmaker Art Grotto, Makanda, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips