Savannah, Georgia: Where Forrest Gump Sat - Bench Site
A reasonably convenient place to bring a lawn chair (or a styrofoam prop bench) and pretend to be Tom Hanks in a Hollywood movie.
Chippewa Square Park
- W. Hull St., Savannah, GA
- Downtown, on the north edge of Chippewa Square Park, at the corner of W. Hull and Bull Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Where Forrest Gump Sat - Bench Site
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Where Forrest Gump Sat - Bench Site
From the movie Forrest Gump. This is the site of the bench where Forrest sets waiting on a bus to take him to see Jenny, and describing his life events to whomever will listen. The bench was located here only for the filming of the movie -- the bench was setting where the one way sign is located.
[E. Burns, 06/13/2007]
October 7, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man, Washington, Georgia
- The Spring That Moved Overnight, Epworth, Georgia
- Grave of Cherokee Princess Trahlyta, Dahlonega, Georgia
- Remains Of Oscar The Alligator, Waycross, Georgia
- Folk Art Park, Atlanta, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington
- Giant Fiddle and Banjo, Branson, Missouri