Santa Claus, Indiana: Santa Claus Museum
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Santa Claus Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Santa Claus Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The history of the town of Santa Claus, Indiana comes alive in the Santa Claus Museum. It includes artifacts and photographs from museum founder Pat Koch's personal collection, archives from Holiday World and Splashin' Safari, along with loaned and donated treasures from collectors with personal ties to the town of Santa Claus.
The museum's main goal is to teach the history of the town of Santa Claus, from the naming of the town to the famous post office, which is the only post office in the world with the Santa Claus name. It also informs about the world's first theme park, Santa Claus Land, which later evolved into Holiday World and Splashin' Safari.
[Crystal Buehler, 09/16/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 12, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Mushroom, Middlebury, Indiana
- Barn with Semi Truck Shingle Roof, Peru, Indiana
- Boot City Opry, Terre Haute, Indiana
- Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation, Merrillville, Indiana
- Monument To "The Ideal Section" Of The Lincoln Highway, Dyer, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pollinatarium: Bees and Bats, Urbana, Illinois
- Medical Exhibit of Yesteryear, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips