Wellington, Ohio: Amish Horse and Buggy ATMA functioning bank automated teller machine built to look like the classic Amish conveyance.
Lormet Community Federal Credit Union
- 216 N Main St., Wellington, OH
- Lormet Community Federal Credit Union. North of Columbus, OH on I-71, exit onto Hwy 58 North. Continue about 30 minutes. It is one block north of the town square.
Visitor Tips and News About Amish Horse and Buggy ATM
The Amish Buggy ATM machine is on the corner across from the Spirit of '76 Museum.
This museum (and ATM machine) are definitely off the beaten path.[Chuck Mielke, 09/13/2007]
The horse and carriage is in front of a federal credit union. The carriage was custom-built to anchor the cash machine securely to the ground and the fiberglass horse.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Spirit of '76 Museum, Wellington, OH - < 1 mi.
- World's Largest Eagle's Nest Replica, LaGrange, OH - 10 mi.
- Duct Tape Capital of the World, Avon, OH - 20 mi.
- In the region: Earnest Angley's Cathedral Buffet and Life of Christ Display, Cuyahoga Falls, OH - 37 mi.