Athens, Georgia: Dragonfly Statue
A big dragonfly made from scrap metal stands on the grass in front of a government building.
- 284 North Ave., Athens, GA
- Northeast edge of the city. Take the Athens Perimeter highway exits 11 or 11B onto North Ave. Drive south a half-mile. On the left (east) side of the road, in front of a government building.
Visitor Tips and News About Dragonfly Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A dragonfly sculpture made from scrap metal on North Avenue in Northeast Athens. Easily seen from street.
[Dustin Strickland, 11/23/2007]
May 4, 2016
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Bush Bug, Bamberg, Georgia
- Doc Holliday's Other Grave, Griffin, Georgia
- Allman Brothers Caged Party Graves, Macon, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lindsay For Mayor Sign, Brooklyn, New York
- Stuffed Polar Bears, Provo, Utah
- Playgarden Park, Fulton, Mississippi
- Buckeye Lake Black Bear, Lancaster, Ohio
- World's Largest Celtic Cross Carved from a Single Rock, Cannelton, Indiana