Athens, Georgia: Dragonfly Statue
A big dragonfly made from scrap metal stands on the grass in front of a government building.
- 284 North Ave., Athens, GA
- Northeast edge of the city. Take the Athens Perimeter highway exits 11 or 11B onto North Ave. Drive south a half-mile. On the left (east) side of the road, in front of a government building.
Visitor Tips and News About Dragonfly Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A dragonfly sculpture made from scrap metal on North Avenue in Northeast Athens. Easily seen from street.
[Dustin Strickland, 11/23/2007]
May 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Old Car City, White, Georgia
- Feature: Chief Vann Motel Sign, Chatsworth, Georgia
- Great White Shark Catch Statue, Tybee Island, Georgia
- Barbie Beach, Turin, Georgia
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin