Athens, Georgia: Dragonfly Statue
A big dragonfly made from scrap metal stands on the grass in front of a government building.
- 284 North Ave., Athens, GA
- Northeast edge of the city. Take the Athens Perimeter highway exits 11 or 11B onto North Ave. Drive south a half-mile. On the left (east) side of the road, in front of a government building.
Visitor Tips and News About Dragonfly Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A dragonfly sculpture made from scrap metal on North Avenue in Northeast Athens. Easily seen from street.
[Dustin Strickland, 11/23/2007]
January 17, 2017
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Mama Whale and Baby, Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Fish Art Gallery, Tybee Island, Georgia
- The Cursed Pillar - Haunted Pillar, Augusta, Georgia
- Giant Hands of Dr. Sid, Marietta, Georgia
- Huge Safety Sawhorse, Tucker, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee