Athens, Georgia: Dragonfly Statue
A big dragonfly made from scrap metal stands on the grass in front of a government building.
- 284 North Ave., Athens, GA
- Northeast edge of the city. Take the Athens Perimeter highway exits 11 or 11B onto North Ave. Drive south a half-mile. On the left (east) side of the road, in front of a government building.
Visitor Tips and News About Dragonfly Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A dragonfly sculpture made from scrap metal on North Avenue in Northeast Athens. Easily seen from street.
[Dustin Strickland, 11/23/2007]
November 25, 2015
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Where Forrest Gump Sat - Bench Site, Savannah, Georgia
- World's Only Double-Barreled Cannon, Athens, Georgia
- Miniature Statue of Liberty, McRae, Georgia
- Bud Jones Taxidermy Shop, Tallapoosa, Georgia
- Fish Art Gallery, Tybee Island, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Sioux City Corn Palace, Sioux City, Iowa
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
- Big Horse Head Outside Apt. Building, Fairfax, Virginia