Athens, Georgia: Dragonfly Statue
A big dragonfly made from scrap metal stands on the grass in front of a government building.
- 284 North Ave., Athens, GA
- Northeast edge of the city. Take the Athens Perimeter highway exits 11 or 11B onto North Ave. Drive south a half-mile. On the left (east) side of the road, in front of a government building.
Visitor Tips and News About Dragonfly Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A dragonfly sculpture made from scrap metal on North Avenue in Northeast Athens. Easily seen from street.
[Dustin Strickland, 11/23/2007]
August 31, 2015
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Large Cow Statue, Clermont, Georgia
- Oversized Rocking Chair in a Field, Lula, Georgia
- The Iron Horse, Watkinsville, Georgia
- Kadie the Cow, Columbus, Georgia
- CDC Museum - Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey