Athens, Georgia: Dragonfly Statue
A big dragonfly made from scrap metal stands on the grass in front of a government building.
- 284 North Ave., Athens, GA
- Northeast edge of the city. Take the Athens Perimeter highway exits 11 or 11B onto North Ave. Drive south a half-mile. On the left (east) side of the road, in front of a government building.
Visitor Tips and News About Dragonfly Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A dragonfly sculpture made from scrap metal on North Avenue in Northeast Athens. Easily seen from street.
[Dustin Strickland, 11/23/2007]
February 24, 2017
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Fruitcake Capital of the World, Claxton, Georgia
- Howard Finster's Paradise Garden, Summerville, Georgia
- Terminus - The Walking Dead, Atlanta, Georgia
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia
- First Transcontinental Phone Call Monument, Jekyll Island, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California