Athens, Georgia: Dragonfly Statue
A big dragonfly made from scrap metal stands on the grass in front of a government building.
- 284 North Ave., Athens, GA
- Northeast edge of the city. Take the Athens Perimeter highway exits 11 or 11B onto North Ave. Drive south a half-mile. On the left (east) side of the road, in front of a government building.
Visitor Tips and News About Dragonfly Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A dragonfly sculpture made from scrap metal on North Avenue in Northeast Athens. Easily seen from street.
[Dustin Strickland, 11/23/2007]
March 24, 2017
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Miniature Chair Mini-Museum, Stone Mountain, Georgia
- The Georgia Guidestones, Nuberg, Georgia
- Old Dan Tucker's Grave, Elberton, Georgia
- Fruitcake Capital of the World, Claxton, Georgia
- Howard Finster's Paradise Garden, Summerville, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Frog With Pitchfork, Shenandoah, Virginia
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Ed Galloway's World's Largest Concrete Totem Pole, Foyil, Oklahoma
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee