Athens, Georgia: Dragonfly Statue
A big dragonfly made from scrap metal stands on the grass in front of a government building.
- 284 North Ave., Athens, GA
- Northeast edge of the city. Take the Athens Perimeter highway exits 11 or 11B onto North Ave. Drive south a half-mile. On the left (east) side of the road, in front of a government building.
Visitor Tips and News About Dragonfly Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A dragonfly sculpture made from scrap metal on North Avenue in Northeast Athens. Easily seen from street.
[Dustin Strickland, 11/23/2007]
June 25, 2016
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Smallest Church in America, South Newport, Georgia
- Southeastern Railway Museum, Duluth, Georgia
- Babies Suckling on Wolf, Rome, Georgia
- Feature: Expedition: Bigfoot! (Sasquatch Museum), Cherry Log, Georgia
- Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Buckhorn Saloon and Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- Muffler Man - Cowboy, Boerne, Texas
- Hot Dog Man, Derby, New York
- Random Missile Launcher, Hulett, Wyoming
- Musical Instrument Museum, Phoenix, Arizona