Athens, Georgia: Dragonfly Statue
A big dragonfly made from scrap metal stands on the grass in front of a government building.
- 284 North Ave., Athens, GA
- Northeast edge of the city. Take the Athens Perimeter highway exits 11 or 11B onto North Ave. Drive south a half-mile. On the left (east) side of the road, in front of a government building.
Visitor Tips and News About Dragonfly Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A dragonfly sculpture made from scrap metal on North Avenue in Northeast Athens. Easily seen from street.
[Dustin Strickland, 11/23/2007]
April 26, 2017
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Pagan Storyteller: Buckman, Atlanta, Georgia
- Fire Ant Statue, Ashburn, Georgia
- Lovers Oak, Brunswick, Georgia
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California
- Monk's Cafe from Seinfeld, New York, New York