Athens, Georgia: Dragonfly Statue
A big dragonfly made from scrap metal stands on the grass in front of a government building.
- 284 North Ave., Athens, GA
- Northeast edge of the city. Take the Athens Perimeter highway exits 11 or 11B onto North Ave. Drive south a half-mile. On the left (east) side of the road, in front of a government building.
Visitor Tips and News About Dragonfly Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A dragonfly sculpture made from scrap metal on North Avenue in Northeast Athens. Easily seen from street.
[Dustin Strickland, 11/23/2007]
August 25, 2016
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Commuter Gallery - Art Installation, Decatur, Georgia
- Little Grand Canyon of Georgia, Lumpkin, Georgia
- Welcome Center Torpedo, St. Marys, Georgia
- Giant Flea Market Cow, Pendergrass, Georgia
- Rock City, Lookout Mountain, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Taxidermy Free-for-All, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
- Historical Marker for The Thing, Memphis, Michigan
- Oldest Surviving Juke Joint, Bentonia, Mississippi
- Indian Chief Muffler Man, Lake Ozark, Missouri
- Saint Urho, Grasshopper Chaser, Menahga, Minnesota