Athens, Georgia: Dragonfly Statue
A big dragonfly made from scrap metal stands on the grass in front of a government building.
- 284 North Ave., Athens, GA
- Northeast edge of the city. Take the Athens Perimeter highway exits 11 or 11B onto North Ave. Drive south a half-mile. On the left (east) side of the road, in front of a government building.
Visitor Tips and News About Dragonfly Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A dragonfly sculpture made from scrap metal on North Avenue in Northeast Athens. Easily seen from street.
[Dustin Strickland, 11/23/2007]
October 23, 2016
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Crime and Punishment Museum, Ashburn, Georgia
- Tallulah Point: Wire-Walker Photo-Op, Tallulah Falls, Georgia
- 20-Foot-Tall Rabbit, Gainesville, Georgia
- Western Atlantic Railroad Tunnel and Museum, Tunnel Hill, Georgia
- Town of Santa Claus, Santa Claus, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Tie Hack Monument, Dubois, Wyoming
- Blowing Cave, Kennebunkport, Maine
- Wooden Statue And Grave Of Police K9 Zeek, Westland, Michigan
- Rocks for Fun Cafe, Tigerton, Wisconsin
- National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green, Kentucky