Athens, Georgia: Dragonfly Statue
A big dragonfly made from scrap metal stands on the grass in front of a government building.
- 284 North Ave., Athens, GA
- Northeast edge of the city. Take the Athens Perimeter highway exits 11 or 11B onto North Ave. Drive south a half-mile. On the left (east) side of the road, in front of a government building.
Visitor Tips and News About Dragonfly Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A dragonfly sculpture made from scrap metal on North Avenue in Northeast Athens. Easily seen from street.
[Dustin Strickland, 11/23/2007]
September 30, 2016
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Tallulah Point: Wire-Walker Photo-Op, Tallulah Falls, Georgia
- 20-Foot-Tall Rabbit, Gainesville, Georgia
- Western Atlantic Railroad Tunnel and Museum, Tunnel Hill, Georgia
- Town of Santa Claus, Santa Claus, Georgia
- Commuter Gallery - Art Installation, Decatur, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Two Guns - Route 66 Attractions In Ruins, Two Guns, Arizona
- MLK Heads on a Chrome Orb, Toledo, Ohio
- Concrete Outline of USS South Dakota, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Director John Ford Statue, Portland, Maine
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey