Athens, Georgia: Dragonfly Statue
A big dragonfly made from scrap metal stands on the grass in front of a government building.
- 284 North Ave., Athens, GA
- Northeast edge of the city. Take the Athens Perimeter highway exits 11 or 11B onto North Ave. Drive south a half-mile. On the left (east) side of the road, in front of a government building.
Visitor Tips and News About Dragonfly Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A dragonfly sculpture made from scrap metal on North Avenue in Northeast Athens. Easily seen from street.
[Dustin Strickland, 11/23/2007]
December 5, 2016
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Hands of Dr. Sid, Marietta, Georgia
- Huge Safety Sawhorse, Tucker, Georgia
- Eisenhower Interstate Highway Fountain, Tifton, Georgia
- Tree Spirits of St. Simons Island, St. Simons Island, Georgia
- Crime and Punishment Museum, Ashburn, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois