Athens, Georgia: Dragonfly Statue
A big dragonfly made from scrap metal stands on the grass in front of a government building.
- 284 North Ave., Athens, GA
- Northeast edge of the city. Take the Athens Perimeter highway exits 11 or 11B onto North Ave. Drive south a half-mile. On the left (east) side of the road, in front of a government building.
Visitor Tips and News About Dragonfly Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A dragonfly sculpture made from scrap metal on North Avenue in Northeast Athens. Easily seen from street.
[Dustin Strickland, 11/23/2007]
July 7, 2015
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Mr. Hobby - Muffler Man, Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Terminus - The Walking Dead, Atlanta, Georgia
- Fried Green Tomatoes Movie Cafe, Juliette, Georgia
- World's Largest Peanut, Ashburn, Georgia
- Walking Dead CDC, Atlanta, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hollywood Casino Movie Memorabilia, Robinsonville, Mississippi
- Seasonally Decorated Dinosaur, Vernal, Utah
- Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia
- Golden Spike National Historic Site, Promontory Summit, Utah
- Teal Dinosaur, Jensen, Utah