Cincinnati, Ohio: Giant Duct Man
Blocky and broad-shouldered, the robot-like figure made from industrial duct work stands about 20 feet tall.
- 1366 Hopple St., Cincinnati, OH
- Outside of Jacobs Mechanical. I-75 exit 3. Turn right onto Hopple St., then drive four blocks. On the right, at the corner of Meeker St. In Camp Washington area of Cincinnati.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Air Duct Man
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Duct Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
He is still there in all of his glory. Kind of reminds me of the Chi-Chi's salsa robot who wants the salsa, and then taste buds. The Camp Washington Chili place about a block from here was good too.
[Joe Porter, 10/28/2009]
Giant Duct Man
A giant man made of ductwork stands at the northeast corner of Hopple and Meeker St. There's a convenient turnoff on the westbound side of Hopple just before you reach Meeker.
Pictures are best taken from the south side of Hopple, but watch out for traffic on this busy street. Just a quick block away from Camp Washington Chili for anyone interested in also sampling Cincinnati-style chili all in one convenient stop.
[Andrew Cruse, 03/28/2008]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 24, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of Agnes Moorehead, Doomed "Bewitched" Actress, Dayton, Ohio
- Cleveland Police Museum, Cleveland, Ohio
- Strange Concrete "Egg" Structure, Logan, Ohio
- Eggshelland, Lyndhurst, Ohio
- Wright Flyer Replica, North Canton, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips