Indianapolis, Indiana: Big Cow
This big fiberglass bovine stands watch at the water tower of an Indianapolis suburb.
Cohron's Manufactured Homes
- 9623 Pendleton Pike, Indianapolis, IN
- I-465 exit 42. Northeast on US Hwy 36/Pendelton Pike for about 2.5 miles. On the south side, next to Cohron's Manufactured Homes and the town's water tower.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Cow
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
To a previous post about the "Big Cows" on Pendleton Pike in Indianapolis. Me and my son visited and found these in late September 2004. Left is the larger one near the Lawrence water tower; right is at Cohron's Mobile Homes.
[Michael W. Moss, 10/15/2004]
Just northeast of I-465 on Pendleton Pike is a giant cow. It is located in front of Cohron's RVs and has been there as long as I can remember. It is now joined by two calves. I'm not sure what they are made of but they are lots of fun to see. Right now the owners have them painted blue and gold in honor of the Pacers making the NBA playoff finals !
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 23, 2013
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- Geode Grotto, Jasper, Indiana
- Big Boy Statue, Anderson, Indiana
- WWII V-1 German Buzz Bomb, Greencastle, Indiana
- America's Longest Railroad Trestle, Formerly, Solsberry, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
- Gnarled Hand Rising from the Earth, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Latest Visitor Tips