Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey: Storybook LandOld-style kiddie park with a well-kept selection of colorful cottages, concrete castles, Mother Goose, Humpty Dumpty, a shoe house, a watering can house, and more.
- 6415 Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- On the south side of US 40/322, two miles west of Garden State Pkwy exits 36 and 37.
- Daily summer, Off season weekends and special events. Closed Jan-Mar. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Storybook Land
Awesome amusement park for little kids, especially little girls 3-8. Lots of old fashion fairy tale houses, and beautifully maintained.[Pat Oconnor, 07/05/2011]
Kind of spendy, but a nice shady park with lots of rides for the younger set. There is a Santa event with pictures at Christmas too. If I remember correctly they usually have live reindeer![Heather, 01/27/2010]
July 2011: Photo added.
Some very old rides, some new, many Mother Goose characters, train ride through the grounds, entrance through a castle, Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus cottage every year. Storybook Land ... a wonderful world of fantasy![Les Guglielmi, 07/05/2008]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- 20-Foot-Tall California Raisin, Egg Harbor Township, NJ - 4 mi.
- Grave of Rex the Wonder Dog, Linwood, NJ - 6 mi.
- Atlantic City's First Resident, Buried in a Traffic Circle, Northfield, NJ - 5 mi.
- Skeleton of the Jersey Devil, Atlantic City, NJ - 10 mi.