Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey: Storybook Land
Old-style kiddie park with a well-kept selection of colorful cottages, concrete castles, Mother Goose, Humpty Dumpty, a shoe house, a watering can house, and more.
- 6415 Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- On the south side of US 40/322, two miles west of Garden State Pkwy exits 36 and 37.
- Summer daily M-Sa 10-5:30, Su 11-5:30. Weekends only off-season. Closed Jan-Mar. (Call to verify)
- All ages $24.50
Results 1 to 4 of 4...
Tiny Church at Storybook Land
Visitor Tips and News About Storybook Land
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This tiny church, The Chapel of Peace, is inside Storybook Land. According to a sign inside the chapel, it was built by 18-year-old Andrew Cresci as a gift to his parents in 1885. Benediction was held in the chapel on the feast days of each saint until the family property was sold, at which time the chapel was moved to a cemetery. It fell into disuse until bought by and moved to Storybook Land. [Brandee Shafer, 08/02/2014]
Awesome amusement park for little kids, especially little girls 3-8. Lots of old fashion fairy tale houses, and beautifully maintained.
[Pat Oconnor, 07/05/2011]
Kind of spendy, but a nice shady park with lots of rides for the younger set. There is a Santa event with pictures at Christmas too. If I remember correctly they usually have live reindeer!
Some very old rides, some new, many Mother Goose characters, train ride through the grounds, entrance through a castle, Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus cottage every year. Storybook Land ... a wonderful world of fantasy!
[Les Guglielmi, 07/05/2008]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 20, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- 9/11 Teardrop Memorial, Bayonne, New Jersey
- Knowledge is Power, Glassboro, New Jersey
- World's Tallest Watersphere, Union, New Jersey
- Mass Grave of World War I Ammo Plant Disaster Victims, Parlin, New Jersey
- World's Largest Light Bulb, Edison, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips