Plains, Georgia: Billy Carter Gas Station Museum
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Plains, Georgia - Billy Carter Gas Station Museum Opens
Billy Carter Gas Station Museum:
A brief story in today's Fort Mill Times announces the opening of the Billy Carter Service Station Museum in Plains, Georgia. Billy was the colorful kid brother of President Jimmy Carter.
[05/03/2008] Complete Story...
December 7, 2016
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Hands of Dr. Sid, Marietta, Georgia
- Huge Safety Sawhorse, Tucker, Georgia
- Eisenhower Interstate Highway Fountain, Tifton, Georgia
- Tree Spirits of St. Simons Island, St. Simons Island, Georgia
- Crime and Punishment Museum, Ashburn, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma