Plains, Georgia: Billy Carter Gas Station Museum
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Plains, Georgia - Billy Carter Gas Station Museum Opens
Billy Carter Gas Station Museum:
A brief story in today's Fort Mill Times announces the opening of the Billy Carter Service Station Museum in Plains, Georgia. Billy was the colorful kid brother of President Jimmy Carter.
[05/03/2008] Complete Story...
July 29, 2016
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Polaris Revolving Restaurant and Lounge, Atlanta, Georgia
- Terminus - The Walking Dead, Atlanta, Georgia
- Little Grand Canyon of Georgia, Lumpkin, Georgia
- Original Chick-fil-A Dwarf House, Hapeville, Georgia
- Chicken Monument and Poultry Capital of the World, Gainesville, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- DC-7 Passenger Plane, New Smryna Beach, Florida
- Soul Music Museum: Soul Train Dance Floor, Memphis, Tennessee
- Burger Robot With Plasma Cannon, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Storybook Land, Aberdeen, South Dakota
- Solar System Model, Presque Isle, Maine