Plains, Georgia: Billy Carter Gas Station Museum
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Plains, Georgia - Billy Carter Gas Station Museum Opens
Billy Carter Gas Station Museum:
A brief story in today's Fort Mill Times announces the opening of the Billy Carter Service Station Museum in Plains, Georgia. Billy was the colorful kid brother of President Jimmy Carter.
[05/03/2008] Complete Story...
October 23, 2016
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Crime and Punishment Museum, Ashburn, Georgia
- Tallulah Point: Wire-Walker Photo-Op, Tallulah Falls, Georgia
- 20-Foot-Tall Rabbit, Gainesville, Georgia
- Western Atlantic Railroad Tunnel and Museum, Tunnel Hill, Georgia
- Town of Santa Claus, Santa Claus, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Richard Sears Memorial Park, Redwood falls, Minnesota
- Stone Bird and Stacks, Tucson, Arizona
- Touch a Piece of First Nuclear Reactor, Lemont, Illinois
- Oldest Bridge in South Carolina, Travelers Rest, South Carolina
- Old Sheldon Church Ruins, Yemassee, South Carolina