Plains, Georgia: Billy Carter Gas Station Museum
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Plains, Georgia - Billy Carter Gas Station Museum Opens
Billy Carter Gas Station Museum:
A brief story in today's Fort Mill Times announces the opening of the Billy Carter Service Station Museum in Plains, Georgia. Billy was the colorful kid brother of President Jimmy Carter.
[05/03/2008] Complete Story...
November 27, 2015
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Where Forrest Gump Sat - Bench Site, Savannah, Georgia
- World's Only Double-Barreled Cannon, Athens, Georgia
- Miniature Statue of Liberty, McRae, Georgia
- Bud Jones Taxidermy Shop, Tallapoosa, Georgia
- Fish Art Gallery, Tybee Island, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
- Eiffel Tower Fountain, Gasquet, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana