Plains, Georgia: Billy Carter Gas Station Museum
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Plains, Georgia - Billy Carter Gas Station Museum Opens
Billy Carter Gas Station Museum:
A brief story in today's Fort Mill Times announces the opening of the Billy Carter Service Station Museum in Plains, Georgia. Billy was the colorful kid brother of President Jimmy Carter.
[05/03/2008] Complete Story...
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Cow Mailbox, Savannah, Georgia
- Spin This 11-Ton Rock, Atlanta, Georgia
- Where FDR Died, Warm Springs, Georgia
- Large Bulldog Covered With Pennies, St. Simons, Georgia
- Bail Bonds Pink Elephant (Gone), Lawrenceville, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips