Plains, Georgia: Billy Carter Gas Station Museum
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Plains, Georgia - Billy Carter Gas Station Museum Opens
Billy Carter Gas Station Museum:
A brief story in today's Fort Mill Times announces the opening of the Billy Carter Service Station Museum in Plains, Georgia. Billy was the colorful kid brother of President Jimmy Carter.
[05/03/2008] Complete Story...
August 29, 2016
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Commuter Gallery - Art Installation, Decatur, Georgia
- Little Grand Canyon of Georgia, Lumpkin, Georgia
- Welcome Center Torpedo, St. Marys, Georgia
- Giant Flea Market Cow, Pendergrass, Georgia
- Rock City, Lookout Mountain, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Curiosity Case at Disc Exchange, Dayton, Ohio
- !!! Fairview Inn: U.S. President Poisoned Here, Talkeetna, Alaska
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Horse and Human Drinking Fountain, Welcome, Minnesota
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana