Spokane, Washington: Giant Red Wagon
The "Childhood Express" is a classic toy on a giant scale by artist Ken Spiering, allowing children to slide out of it since 1990.
- W. Spokane Falls Blvd., Spokane, WA
- In Riverfront Park, on the northwest corner of Stevens St. and Spokane Falls Blvd. I-90 exit 281. North on Division St. a half mile, then turn left onto Spokane Falls Blvd. The Park and Wagon will be on the right.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Red Wagon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Radio Flyer Wagon
Sam enjoys the big red Radio Flyer wagon at a city park in Spokane. The wagon is 27-ft. long and the handle is a slide.
September 28, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Pistol Sign: Bonnie And Clyde's Muffler, Yakima, Washington
- Dance Steps in the Sidewalk, Seattle, Washington
- Bigfoot and the Buried A-Frame, Kid Valley, Washington
- Eaglemount Rockery: Roadside Mini-Wonderland, Port Townsend, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii