Spokane, Washington: Giant Red Wagon
The "Childhood Express" is a classic toy on a giant scale by artist Ken Spiering, allowing children to slide out of it since 1990.
- W. Spokane Falls Blvd., Spokane, WA
- In Riverfront Park, on the northwest corner of Stevens St. and Spokane Falls Blvd. I-90 exit 281. North on Division St. a half mile, then turn left onto Spokane Falls Blvd. The Park and Wagon will be on the right.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Red Wagon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Radio Flyer Wagon
Sam enjoys the big red Radio Flyer wagon at a city park in Spokane. The wagon is 27-ft. long and the handle is a slide.
February 27, 2017
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Mysterious Mima Mounds, Littlerock, Washington
- Shady Lady Bordello Museum, Centralia, Washington
- Giant Pencil, Centralia, Washington
- Statue Of Liberty Plaza, Seattle, Washington
- Lightning Cage: Spark Museum of Electrical Invention, Bellingham, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Date Shakes and Hot Spring Baths, Tecopa, California
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
- New London School Explosion Monument, New London, Texas
- Pink Elephant With Glasses, Clarksville, Tennessee
- Don Q Inn - Fire!, Dodgeville, Wisconsin