Spokane, Washington: Giant Red Wagon
The "Childhood Express" is a classic toy on a giant scale by artist Ken Spiering, allowing children to slide out of it since 1990.
- W. Spokane Falls Blvd., Spokane, WA
- In Riverfront Park, on the northwest corner of Stevens St. and Spokane Falls Blvd. I-90 exit 281. North on Division St. a half mile, then turn left onto Spokane Falls Blvd. The Park and Wagon will be on the right.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Giant Radio Flyer Wagon
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Red Wagon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sam enjoys the big red Radio Flyer wagon at a city park in Spokane. The wagon is 27-ft. long and the handle is a slide.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Bunyan, Puyallup, Washington
- Old Cascade Tunnel, Scenic, Washington
- Giant Typewriter Eraser, Seattle, Washington
- Melody Muffler Sculptures, Walla Walla, Washington
- Soda Company Tasting Room, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips