Spokane, Washington: Giant Red Wagon
The "Childhood Express" is a classic toy on a giant scale by artist Ken Spiering, allowing children to slide out of it since 1990.
- W. Spokane Falls Blvd., Spokane, WA
- In Riverfront Park, on the northwest corner of Stevens St. and Spokane Falls Blvd. I-90 exit 281. North on Division St. a half mile, then turn left onto Spokane Falls Blvd. The Park and Wagon will be on the right.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Red Wagon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Largest Radio Flyer Wagon
The wagon is in Spokane's Riverfront Park. There is also a skating park, a carousel, an ice cream stand, and a myriad of playground equipment for kids. The wagon is really cool; its bed is padded and its handle is a slide. It still looks brand-new. [D Springer, 04/10/2017]
Giant Radio Flyer Wagon
Sam enjoys the big red Radio Flyer wagon at a city park in Spokane. The wagon is 27-ft. long and the handle is a slide.
April 28, 2017
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Bizarro X Tombstone, Walla Walla, Washington
- World's Largest Radio Flyer Wagon, Spokane, Washington
- Skeleton in Old Car, Olga, Washington
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington
- Seattle Pinball Museum, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas
- Gas Station Taxidermy Museum, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dress-Up Sinclair Dinosaur, Champlin, Minnesota