Pigeon Forge, Tennessee: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction
The outside is a replica of one half of the doomed ocean liner. Inside are costumed actors, and interactive crashing, freezing, drowning, crush depth family fun.
- 2134 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN
- On southbound US Hwy 441 on the north edge of town. Difficult to miss.
- Daily 9 am - 9 pm. (Call to verify)
- Adults $27.00
- RA Rates:
- Major Fun
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee - Titanic: Unsinkable in Pigeon Forge?
Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction:
The attraction vortices of Branson, Missouri, and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, have their cultural critics. But without them -- landlocked meccas of God, Elvis, the flag, and toilet seat guitars -- America would be without what are now its two largest Titanic museums, housed in lookalike giant replicas of one-half of the doomed luxury ocean liner.
[04/09/2010] Complete Story...
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee - Titanic II To Dock in Pigeon Forge
Proposed: Titanic II:
Apparently based on the success of the monstrous Titanic attraction in Branson, MO, a second doomed ocean liner-shaped facility will be erected in tourist mecca Pigeon Forge, TN by Spring 2010.
[11/18/2008] Complete Story...
May 26, 2015
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Junior Banks' Fortress of Faith, Greenback, Tennessee
- House with 1,000 Civil War Bullet Holes, Franklin, Tennessee
- Mud Island, Memphis, Tennessee
- Flying Saucer House, Signal Mountain, Tennessee
- Ruby Falls, Chattanooga, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri