Pigeon Forge, Tennessee: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction
The outside is a replica of one half of the doomed ocean liner. Inside are costumed actors, and interactive crashing, freezing, drowning, crush depth family fun.
- 2134 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN
- On southbound US Hwy 441 on the north edge of town. Difficult to miss.
- Daily 9 am - 9 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Major Fun
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee - Titanic: Unsinkable in Pigeon Forge?
Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction:
The attraction vortices of Branson, Missouri, and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, have their cultural critics. But without them -- landlocked meccas of God, Elvis, the flag, and toilet seat guitars -- America would be without what are now its two largest Titanic museums, housed in lookalike giant replicas of one-half of the doomed luxury ocean liner.
[04/09/2010] Complete Story...
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee - Titanic II To Dock in Pigeon Forge
Proposed: Titanic II:
Apparently based on the success of the monstrous Titanic attraction in Branson, MO, a second doomed ocean liner-shaped facility will be erected in tourist mecca Pigeon Forge, TN by Spring 2010.
[11/18/2008] Complete Story...
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 31, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Junior Banks' Fortress of Faith, Greenback, Tennessee
- Bell Witch Cave, Adams, Tennessee
- Hollywood Wax Museum, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Monster Truck Rides, Sevierville, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Large Bald Eagle, Park Falls, Wisconsin
- Halfway Between Equator and North Pole, Cadott, Wisconsin
- Wienerlicious Giant Hot Dog, Mackinaw City, Michigan
- Sit with Shark Girl, Buffalo, New York
- Pioneer Pete the Rooster, Lincoln, Nebraska
Latest Visitor Tips