Pigeon Forge, Tennessee: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction
The outside is a replica of one half of the doomed ocean liner. Inside are costumed actors, and interactive crashing, freezing, drowning, crush depth family fun.
- 2134 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN
- On southbound US Hwy 441 on the north edge of town. Difficult to miss.
- Daily 9 am - 9 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Major Fun
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee - Titanic: Unsinkable in Pigeon Forge?
Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction:
The attraction vortices of Branson, Missouri, and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, have their cultural critics. But without them -- landlocked meccas of God, Elvis, the flag, and toilet seat guitars -- America would be without what are now its two largest Titanic museums, housed in lookalike giant replicas of one-half of the doomed luxury ocean liner.
[04/09/2010] Complete Story...
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee - Titanic II To Dock in Pigeon Forge
Proposed: Titanic II:
Apparently based on the success of the monstrous Titanic attraction in Branson, MO, a second doomed ocean liner-shaped facility will be erected in tourist mecca Pigeon Forge, TN by Spring 2010.
[11/18/2008] Complete Story...
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 23, 2014
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Most Powerful Musical Bi-Polar Tesla Coil, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Muffler Man Holding a Hamburger, Kingsport, Tennessee
- Billy Tripp's Mindfield, Brownsville, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
- Feature: Zero Milestone of the Jeff Davis Highway, Fairview, Kentucky
- George Washington's Hippo, Washington, DC
Latest Visitor Tips