Shamrock, Texas: Blarney Stone
Results 1 to 4 of 4...
Visitor Tips and News About Blarney Stone
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Moved! To Main and 2nd. [J Heitowit, 07/08/2016]
Was excited to see the Blarney Stone. It's right off of the corner of a little park tucked in a neighborhood. [Nichole T., 07/22/2015]
Holy Moly....we almost mistook this for a fire hydrant of some sort. Paint was chipped and monument was covered in bird poop, so no kissing obviously.
January 23, 2017
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Millipede and Other Sculptures, Stamford, Texas
- Dinosaur Sculpture, Stamford, Texas
- World's Largest Virgin Mary Mosaic, San Antonio, Texas
- Lee Harvey Oswald's Grave, Fort Worth, Texas
- Metal Cutout U.S. Cavalry, Fort Stockton, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida