Medford, Wisconsin: Forest of Chainsaw Totem Poles
Hundreds of old chainsaws slotted through poles -- forming a row of chainsaw totem poles at a roadside firewood business.
- County Hwy M, Medford, WI
- 18 northwest of Medford via Hwy 64, right on Co Hwy E, left on Co Hwy M for 3 miles to corner of Division Drive. On edge of Chequamegon National Forest.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Forest of Chainsaw Totem Poles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Lumberjack Art - Roadside display on a back road outside of Medford, WI. The owner sells firewood. There are literally hundreds of old chainsaws "mounted" in poles along the road.
[Jim Griggs, 12/12/2009]
November 28, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, Madison, Wisconsin
- Humpty Dumpty Behind the Plate, Arkdale, Wisconsin
- Ship Shaped Car Wash, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Flea Market Junk Robot, Adams, Wisconsin
- Feature: Jurustic Park, Marshfield, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
- Eiffel Tower Fountain, Gasquet, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana