Medford, Wisconsin: Forest of Chainsaw Totem Poles
Hundreds of old chainsaws slotted through poles -- forming a row of chainsaw totem poles at a roadside firewood business.
- County Hwy M, Medford, WI
- 18 northwest of Medford via Hwy 64, right on Co Hwy E, left on Co Hwy M for 3 miles to corner of Division Drive. On edge of Chequamegon National Forest.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Forest of Chainsaw Totem Poles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Lumberjack Art - Roadside display on a back road outside of Medford, WI. The owner sells firewood. There are literally hundreds of old chainsaws "mounted" in poles along the road.
[Jim Griggs, 12/12/2009]
January 18, 2017
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Sit on Big Red Tricycle, Pepin, Wisconsin
- Harley-Davidson Museum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Scrap Metal Motorcycle, War Hero Museum, Irma, Wisconsin
- Rocks for Fun Cafe, Tigerton, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee