Medford, Wisconsin: Forest of Chainsaw Totem Poles
Hundreds of old chainsaws slotted through poles -- forming a row of chainsaw totem poles at a roadside firewood business.
- County Hwy M, Medford, WI
- 18 northwest of Medford via Hwy 64, right on Co Hwy E, left on Co Hwy M for 3 miles to corner of Division Drive. On edge of Chequamegon National Forest.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Forest of Chainsaw Totem Poles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Lumberjack Art - Roadside display on a back road outside of Medford, WI. The owner sells firewood. There are literally hundreds of old chainsaws "mounted" in poles along the road.
[Jim Griggs, 12/12/2009]
February 11, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Creepy Mini Pyramid, Madison, Wisconsin
- Elvis Fight Site Marker, Madison, Wisconsin
- Ozzie, Mascot of Octopus Car Wash, Madison, Wisconsin
- Babe The Big Blue Ox, Townsend, Wisconsin
- House On The Rock, Spring Green, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma