Medford, Wisconsin: Forest of Chainsaw Totem Poles
Hundreds of old chainsaws slotted through poles -- forming a row of chainsaw totem poles at a roadside firewood business.
- County Hwy M, Medford, WI
- 18 northwest of Medford via Hwy 64, right on Co Hwy E, left on Co Hwy M for 3 miles to corner of Division Drive. On edge of Chequamegon National Forest.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Forest of Chainsaw Totem Poles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Lumberjack Art - Roadside display on a back road outside of Medford, WI. The owner sells firewood. There are literally hundreds of old chainsaws "mounted" in poles along the road.
[Jim Griggs, 12/12/2009]
June 25, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Carry Nation Smashed Here, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Half-Way Between Equator And North Pole Billboard, Tilden, Wisconsin
- Hobo Restaurant, Belgium, Wisconsin
- Two Huge Dinosaurs- Abandoned Mini Golf, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- National Mustard Museum, Middleton, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dinosaurs of Spanish Town, Half Moon Bay, California
- Mammy's Cupboard, Natchez, Mississippi
- Bizarre Sculptures, Kathleen, Florida
- Buckhorn Saloon and Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- Muffler Man - Cowboy, Boerne, Texas