Argyle, Wisconsin: The Toy Train Barn
Buck Guthrie's rural mini-train world occupies the inside of a real barn, with lots of animated accessories. Outside, a mini-train takes visitors around Buck's 18 hilly acres.
- W. 9141 Hwy 81, Argyle, WI
- On the south side of Hwy 81, either 3.5 miles east of the intersection of Hwy 81 and Hwy 78 in Argyle, or 10 miles west of the intersection of Hwy 81 and Hwy 11 in Monroe. The barn is orange, making it easy to spot, but it's easier to spot driving east than west.
- Daily 10 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
The Toy Train Barn
Visitor Tips and News About The Toy Train Barn
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Everything in the Toy Train Barn moves! And Buck makes the animations with microwaves VCR's toasters, you name it! And push the buttons to run the trains! So much FUN!
[The Toy Train Barn, 01/06/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 23, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Flamingo, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- Serial Killer Ed Gein's Second Grave Marker, Emerald Grove, Wisconsin
- Scale Model of the World's First Ferris Wheel, Columbus, Wisconsin
- Gravity Hill, Shullsburg, Wisconsin
- Giant Chicken, Waukesha, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Rabbit Hash General Store, Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips