Bristol, Connecticut: America's Oldest Amusement Park
Lake Compounce Amusement Park has operated for over 165 years.
- 822 Lake Ave., Bristol, CT
- South of Bristol. I-84 Exit 31, head north on West St./229 for 1 mile, turn left on Welch Rd. then right on Lake Avenue.
Visitor Tips and News About America's Oldest Amusement Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
America's Oldest Amusement Park
Lake Compounce Amusement Park is the oldest amusement park in the United States. Open for 165 years.
[Joe Sullivan, 05/20/2010]
July 5, 2015
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- St. Margaret's Shrine, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Large Stanley Cup Statue, West Haven, Connecticut
- Holy Land USA, Waterbury, Connecticut
- Wild Bill's Nostalgia Center, Middletown, Connecticut
- Cadillac Ranch Tribute Made of Yugos, Middletown, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota