Douglas, Massachusetts: Ice Cream Lady Statue
A somewhat disturbing statue of a two-scoop cone come to life as a beautiful top-hatted, long-legged ice cream lady.
Family Convenience Center
- 67 Main St., Douglas, MA
- Family Convenience Center. On the south side of Main St. at the Mobil station across the road from the fire house.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Ice Cream Lady Statue
Visitor Tips and News About Ice Cream Lady Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Outdoor ice cream shoppe has a rather large ice cream cone "lady." She is somewhat disturbing in her facial features and cone location. But the ice cream is good and it's a gas station as well so... Convenient for a stop and lick. [HandJ, 04/03/2015]
Ice Cream Lady
A larger-than-life statue of an ice cream person stands in front of the appropriately named ice cream shop, "The Ice Cream Lady." Although it is clearly identified as a "Lady," locals have had their suspicions for years. Located on Main Street in Douglas, Massachusetts. From 146, you just get on main street and keep going straight.
[Sean Aldrich, 07/19/2010]
August 28, 2015
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Lizzie Borden's Summer Getaway, Swansea, Massachusetts
- Edward Gorey House, Yarmouthport, Massachusetts
- Huge Slickered Sailor Sculpture, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- The Westford Knight, Westford, Massachusetts
- Bar Seen in Cheers, Boston, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota