Douglas, Massachusetts: Ice Cream Lady Statue
A somewhat disturbing statue of a two-scoop cone come to life as a beautiful top-hatted, long-legged ice cream lady.
Family Convenience Center
- 67 Main St., Douglas, MA
- Family Convenience Center. On the south side of Main St. at the Mobil station across the road from the fire house.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Ice Cream Lady Statue
Visitor Tips and News About Ice Cream Lady Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Outdoor ice cream shoppe has a rather large ice cream cone "lady." She is somewhat disturbing in her facial features and cone location. But the ice cream is good and it's a gas station as well so... Convenient for a stop and lick. [HandJ, 04/03/2015]
Ice Cream Lady
A larger-than-life statue of an ice cream person stands in front of the appropriately named ice cream shop, "The Ice Cream Lady." Although it is clearly identified as a "Lady," locals have had their suspicions for years. Located on Main Street in Douglas, Massachusetts. From 146, you just get on main street and keep going straight.
[Sean Aldrich, 07/19/2010]
December 10, 2016
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- USS Maine's Ventilation Cowl, Woburn, Massachusetts
- Democratic Donkey, Republican Footprints, Boston, Massachusetts
- Propane Tank Caterpillar, Westport, Massachusetts
- UFO Close Encounter Monument, Sheffield, Massachusetts
- Big Man - Muffler Man, Hancock, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma