Canon City, Colorado: Tall Skinny Sheriff Carving (Gone)
- Skyline Razor Ridge Park gift shop and mini-golf course. Three miles northwest of Canon City on US 50, on westbound side, where it intersects Skyline Drive.
- June 2012: Reported gone.
The peacekeeper of Skinnyville is armed for battle against the forces of width. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [08/28/2010]
Visitor Tips and News About Tall Skinny Sheriff Carving (Gone)
The place is now Royal Gorge Anglers and the sheriff statue is gone.[Debra Jane Seltzer, 06/11/2012]
Site is now closed....but you can see the statue from Hwy 50.[Brooke276, 07/19/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Museum of Colorado Prisons, Canon City, CO - 2 mi.
- Chrome Bumper Warbirds, Canon City, CO - 2 mi.
- America's Highest Suspension Bridge - Temporarily Closed, Canon City, CO - 4 mi.
- In the region: Dinosaurs and Flintstones, Cripple Creek, CO - 22 mi.