Canon City, Colorado: Tall Skinny Sheriff Carving (Gone)
RoadsideAmerica.com Team Field Report
- Skyline Razor Ridge Park gift shop and mini-golf course. Three miles northwest of Canon City on US 50, on westbound side, where it intersects Skyline Drive.
- June 2012: Reported gone.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Tall Skinny Sheriff Carving
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The place is now Royal Gorge Anglers and the sheriff statue is gone.
[Debra Jane Seltzer, 06/11/2012]
Tall Skinny Sheriff Carving
Site is now closed....but you can see the statue from Hwy 50.
July 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Ghost Town with Chipmunks, Nathrop, Colorado
- Where the Transcontinental Railroad Actually Met, Strasburg, Colorado
- Clarence's Corner - Popcorn Man, Sterling, Colorado
- Neil Armstrong's "One Small Step" Heartbeat, Durango, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Rock in a Cage, Lindsborg, Kansas
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin