Canon City, Colorado: Tall Skinny Sheriff Carving (Gone)
RoadsideAmerica.com Team Field Report
- Skyline Razor Ridge Park gift shop and mini-golf course. Three miles northwest of Canon City on US 50, on westbound side, where it intersects Skyline Drive.
- June 2012: Reported gone.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Tall Skinny Sheriff Carving (Gone)
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The place is now Royal Gorge Anglers and the sheriff statue is gone.
[Debra Jane Seltzer, 06/11/2012]
Tall Skinny Sheriff Carving
Site is now closed....but you can see the statue from Hwy 50.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Pencil, Denver, Colorado
- Wonder Tower - Still Closed, Genoa, Colorado
- Rose Arveson Shrine, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Vampire Grave, Lafayette, Colorado
- Bison Statue, Ault, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips