Louisville, Kentucky: Pose With Wax Colonel SandersPose with a wax Colonel Harland Sanders, who's cradling a bucket of wax fried chicken.
Louisville Visitors Center
- 301 S. 4th St., Louisville, KY
- Downtown, in the Louisville Visitors Center next to the Kentucky International Convention Center and the Hyatt Regency, at the corner of 4th and Jefferson Sts.
- M-Sa 10 am - 5 pm, Su noon-5 pm (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Pose With Wax Colonel Sanders
Life-size wax Colonel Sanders, complete with a wax bucket of fried chicken. Also one of the Colonel's suits is on display, along with other memorabilia.[KentuckYeti, 09/03/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Wig Shop District, Louisville, KY - < 1 mi.
- Louisville Derby Clock: Jefferson Races, Taylor Cheers, Louisville, KY - < 1 mi.
- 30-Foot-Tall Gold Statue of David, Louisville, KY - < 1 mi.
- In the region: Jim Beam American Stillhouse, Clermont, KY - 23 mi.