Louisville, Kentucky: Pose With Wax Colonel Sanders
Pose with a wax Colonel Harland Sanders, who's cradling a bucket of wax fried chicken.
Louisville Visitors Center
- 301 S. 4th St., Louisville, KY
- Downtown, in the Louisville Visitors Center next to the Kentucky International Convention Center and the Hyatt Regency, at the corner of 4th and Jefferson Sts.
- M-Sa 10 am - 5 pm, Su noon-5 pm (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Wax Colonel Sanders
Visitor Tips and News About Pose With Wax Colonel Sanders
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Life-size wax Colonel Sanders, complete with a wax bucket of fried chicken. Also one of the Colonel's suits is on display, along with other memorabilia.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Wig Shop District, Louisville, KY - < 1 mi.
- Five-Story Tall Whisky Bottle, Ghostly Holograms, Louisville, KY - < 1 mi.
- Louisville Derby Clock: Jefferson Races, Taylor Cheers, Louisville, KY - < 1 mi.
- World's Largest Bat - The Vampire Kind, Louisville, KY - < 1 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 10, 2014
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Wooldridge Monuments, Mayfield, Kentucky
- Wigwam Village Motel #2, Cave City, Kentucky
- The Great American Dollhouse Museum, Danville, Kentucky
- Feature: Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey History, Bardstown, Kentucky
- House Made of Coal, Middlesboro, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Graffiti Bridge, Pensacola, Florida
- Babe the Muffler Man, San Jose, California
- Olympic Torch Tower, Atlanta, Georgia
- World's Largest Indoor Train Display, West Chester, Ohio
- Bison Statue, Ault, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips