Austin, Texas: Giant Fork with Attachments
Restaurant's big upright outdoor fork is regularly festooned with attachments for extra comedy. Customers are invited to suggest what should be impaled next.
Hyde Park Bar and Grill
- 4206 Duval St., Austin, TX
- Hyde Park Bar and Grill. Between E 43rd St. and Park Blvd. on Duval St.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Fork with Attachments
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Fork with Attachments
A giant fork stands outside Hyde Park Bar & Grill, there since 1982. It is regularly "updated" with different art pieces on top -- holiday, seasonal and current event items -- wrapped around or otherwise attached.
[Lucy Frost, 09/12/2010]
July 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas
- Dr Pepper Museum, Dublin, Texas
- The Empty Cross, The Coming of the King, Kerrville, Texas
- Austin Toy Museum, Austin, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Mortar Fort Prisoner Pit, Sullivans Island, South Carolina
- Kansas Barbed Wired Museum, Lacrosse, Kansas
- Pony Express Motel, St. Joseph, Missouri