Austin, Texas: Giant Fork with Attachments
Restaurant's big upright outdoor fork is regularly festooned with attachments for extra comedy. Customers are invited to suggest what should be impaled next.
Hyde Park Bar and Grill
- 4206 Duval St., Austin, TX
- Hyde Park Bar and Grill. Between E 43rd St. and Park Blvd. on Duval St.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Fork with Attachments
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Fork with Attachments
A giant fork stands outside Hyde Park Bar & Grill, there since 1982. It is regularly "updated" with different art pieces on top -- holiday, seasonal and current event items -- wrapped around or otherwise attached.
[Lucy Frost, 09/12/2010]
August 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Rock 'n' Roll Heaven Mural, McAllen, Texas
- LBJ Museum, San Marcos, Texas
- Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison Statues in a Mausoleum, Fort Worth, Texas
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre Store, Bastrop, Texas
- Statue of Larry Hagman as J.R. Ewing, Weatherford, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio