Austin, Texas: Giant Fork with Attachments
Restaurant's big upright outdoor fork is regularly festooned with attachments for extra comedy. Customers are invited to suggest what should be impaled next.
Hyde Park Bar and Grill
- 4206 Duval St., Austin, TX
- Hyde Park Bar and Grill. Between E 43rd St. and Park Blvd. on Duval St.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Fork with Attachments
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Fork with Attachments
A giant fork stands outside Hyde Park Bar & Grill, there since 1982. It is regularly "updated" with different art pieces on top -- holiday, seasonal and current event items -- wrapped around or otherwise attached.
[Lucy Frost, 09/12/2010]
December 6, 2016
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Mailbox, Dime Box, Texas
- Buddy Holly's Grave, Lubbock, Texas
- Route 66 Midpoint, Adrian, Texas
- Mural: "Hi, How Are You?", Austin, Texas
- Buddy Holly Museum and Giant Glasses Photo Op, Lubbock, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Castle Halloween Museum, Altoona, Pennsylvania
- Film Strip USA Monument, Culver City, California
- San Francisco Dungeon, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah