Greenfield, Massachusetts: Tree Stump ATM
A redwood-size fake tree stump with animal carvings houses a bank's drive-thru automatic teller machine.
Greenfield Savings Bank
- Coltrain Rd, Greenfield, MA
- Greenfield Savings Bank. I-91 exit 26. Drive west on Hwy 2. It's in the shopping plaza almost immediately on your right. Pull into the parking lot and you'll see the stump on your right.
Visitor Tips and News About Tree Stump ATM
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Tree Stump ATM
This is a freaky ATM that the bank built like a tree. Upon closer inspection it has animals and stuff carved in it. The bank's website says "knot" your average ATM! Har har.
May 2, 2016
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Oldest Tourist Attraction in America, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Wonder Woman Rosey House, Lee, Massachusetts
- Jordan's Furniture, Reading, Massachusetts
- World's Smallest Museum, Somerville, Massachusetts
- Skull Cliff - Skull Rock, Lynnfield, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont