Greenfield, Massachusetts: Tree Stump ATM
A redwood-size fake tree stump with animal carvings houses a bank's drive-thru automatic teller machine.
Greenfield Savings Bank
- Coltrain Rd, Greenfield, MA
- Greenfield Savings Bank. I-91 exit 26. Drive west on Hwy 2. It's in the shopping plaza almost immediately on your right. Pull into the parking lot and you'll see the stump on your right.
Visitor Tips and News About Tree Stump ATM
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Tree Stump ATM
This is a freaky ATM that the bank built like a tree. Upon closer inspection it has animals and stuff carved in it. The bank's website says "knot" your average ATM! Har har.
February 19, 2017
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Skull of Phineas Gage and the Rod That Passed Through It, Boston, Massachusetts
- Museum of World War II, Natick, Massachusetts
- Sawed-Off Head of Andrew Jackson, Charlestown, Massachusetts
- Ponyhenge, Lincoln, Massachusetts
- Alexander the Great Park, Roslindale, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California
- World's Largest Claw Machine, Dayton, Ohio
- Hilton Sisters Siamese Twins Grave, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Gates of the Famous from 1995, Bronx, New York
- Fruitcake Capital of the World, Claxton, Georgia