Greenfield, Massachusetts: Tree Stump ATM
A redwood-size fake tree stump with animal carvings houses a bank's drive-thru automatic teller machine.
Greenfield Savings Bank
- Coltrain Rd, Greenfield, MA
- Greenfield Savings Bank. I-91 exit 26. Drive west on Hwy 2. It's in the shopping plaza almost immediately on your right. Pull into the parking lot and you'll see the stump on your right.
Visitor Tips and News About Tree Stump ATM
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Tree Stump ATM
This is a freaky ATM that the bank built like a tree. Upon closer inspection it has animals and stuff carved in it. The bank's website says "knot" your average ATM! Har har.
September 1, 2015
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Gravity Hill, Greenfield, Massachusetts
- Largest Cactus in Massachusetts, Saugus, Massachusetts
- Lizzie Borden's Summer Getaway, Swansea, Massachusetts
- Edward Gorey House, Yarmouthport, Massachusetts
- Huge Slickered Sailor Sculpture, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pop Art Duff Beer Can and Cigarette Pack, Emmett, Michigan
- Giant Copper Indian, Champaign, Illinois
- Giant Abe Lincoln, Kankakee, Illinois
- Big Working Kaleidoscope, Three Oaks, Michigan
- Fountain of Big Rare Books, Cincinnati, Ohio