Greenfield, Massachusetts: Tree Stump ATMA redwood-size fake tree stump with animal carvings houses a bank's drive-thru automatic teller machine.
Greenfield Savings Bank
- Coltrain Rd, Greenfield, MA
- Greenfield Savings Bank. I-91 exit 26. Drive west on Hwy 2. It's in the shopping plaza almost immediately on your right. Pull into the parking lot and you'll see the stump on your right.
Visitor Tips and News About Tree Stump ATM
This is a freaky ATM that the bank built like a tree. Upon closer inspection it has animals and stuff carved in it. The bank's website says "knot" your average ATM! Har har.[Andrea, 09/19/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Gravity Hill, Greenfield, MA - < 1 mi.
- World's Largest Candle in World's Largest Candle Store, South Deerfield, MA - 6 mi.
- Bridge of Flowers, Shelburne Falls, MA - 6 mi.
- In the region: Church with Congregation of Nude Statues, North Adams, MA - 26 mi.