Greenfield, Massachusetts: Tree Stump ATM
A redwood-size fake tree stump with animal carvings houses a bank's drive-thru automatic teller machine.
Greenfield Savings Bank
- Coltrain Rd, Greenfield, MA
- Greenfield Savings Bank. I-91 exit 26. Drive west on Hwy 2. It's in the shopping plaza almost immediately on your right. Pull into the parking lot and you'll see the stump on your right.
Visitor Tips and News About Tree Stump ATM
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Tree Stump ATM
This is a freaky ATM that the bank built like a tree. Upon closer inspection it has animals and stuff carved in it. The bank's website says "knot" your average ATM! Har har.
May 25, 2015
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Bar Seen in Cheers, Boston, Massachusetts
- The Boston Stone, Boston, Massachusetts
- Ice Cream Lady Statue, Douglas, Massachusetts
- Make Way For Ducklings, Boston, Massachusetts
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri