Bisbee, Arizona: Renegade Studios Folk Art
Joseph Klinger's found objects and junk art creations adorn a building and a fence fronting a private lot in historic Bisbee.
- Brewery Ave., Bisbee, AZ
- Downtown Bisbee, north of Hwy 80 on Brewery Ave.
- Private building visible from street.
Visitor Tips and News About Renegade Studios Folk Art
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Renegade Studios Folk Art
While I was driving around Bisbee I came across the "Renegade" Studios and Bark Park, created by Joseph Klinger in the heart of Historic Bisbee.
[David Kamada, 05/01/2011]
September 24, 2016
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Montezuma Castle Indian Ruins, Camp Verde, Arizona
- Phoenix Police Museum, Phoenix, Arizona
- Tiny Church of the Mother Road, Winslow, Arizona
- Wild Bill - 2.9 Million Year Old Alligator, Holbrook, Arizona
- Nothing, Arizona, Nothing, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pinkerton Hot Springs, Durango, Colorado
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Old Mobil Gas Station, Bunker Hill, Kansas
- Brooklyn Puparazzi, Brooklyn, New York