Bisbee, Arizona: Renegade Studios Folk Art
Joseph Klinger's found objects and junk art creations adorn a building and a fence fronting a private lot in historic Bisbee.
- Brewery Ave., Bisbee, AZ
- Downtown Bisbee, north of Hwy 80 on Brewery Ave.
- Private building visible from street.
Visitor Tips and News About Renegade Studios Folk Art
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Renegade Studios Folk Art
While I was driving around Bisbee I came across the "Renegade" Studios and Bark Park, created by Joseph Klinger in the heart of Historic Bisbee.
[David Kamada, 05/01/2011]
September 1, 2015
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- The Phoenix Arrow, Mesa, Arizona
- Mystery Christmas Tree - Burned Down, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Monument Valley, Kayenta, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pop Art Duff Beer Can and Cigarette Pack, Emmett, Michigan
- Giant Copper Indian, Champaign, Illinois
- Giant Abe Lincoln, Kankakee, Illinois
- Gravity Hill, Greenfield, Massachusetts
- Big Working Kaleidoscope, Three Oaks, Michigan