Bisbee, Arizona: Renegade Studios Folk Art
Joseph Klinger's found objects and junk art creations adorn a building and a fence fronting a private lot in historic Bisbee.
- Brewery Ave., Bisbee, AZ
- Downtown Bisbee, north of Hwy 80 on Brewery Ave.
- Private building visible from street.
Visitor Tips and News About Renegade Studios Folk Art
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Renegade Studios Folk Art
While I was driving around Bisbee I came across the "Renegade" Studios and Bark Park, created by Joseph Klinger in the heart of Historic Bisbee.
[David Kamada, 05/01/2011]
April 26, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Longest Map of Route 66, Meteor City, Arizona
- Ruins of Santa's Land, Santa Claus, Arizona
- Big Nose Kate's Saloon, Tombstone, Arizona
- Standin' on the Corner Park, Winslow, Arizona
- E.T. Encounter Diner, Sedona, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California