Bisbee, Arizona: Renegade Studios Folk Art
Joseph Klinger's found objects and junk art creations adorn a building and a fence fronting a private lot in historic Bisbee.
- Brewery Ave., Bisbee, AZ
- Downtown Bisbee, north of Hwy 80 on Brewery Ave.
- Private building visible from street.
Visitor Tips and News About Renegade Studios Folk Art
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Renegade Studios Folk Art
While I was driving around Bisbee I came across the "Renegade" Studios and Bark Park, created by Joseph Klinger in the heart of Historic Bisbee.
[David Kamada, 05/01/2011]
November 27, 2015
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- E.T. Encounter (former Red Planet) Diner, Sedona, Arizona
- Coffee Pot Rock, Sedona, Arizona
- Muffler Man - Bunyan, Phoenix, Arizona
- Muffler Man - Indian Remains, Picacho Peak, Arizona
- Phallic Rock, Scottsdale, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
- Eiffel Tower Fountain, Gasquet, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana