Bisbee, Arizona: Renegade Studios Folk Art
Joseph Klinger's found objects and junk art creations adorn a building and a fence fronting a private lot in historic Bisbee.
- Brewery Ave., Bisbee, AZ
- Downtown Bisbee, north of Hwy 80 on Brewery Ave.
- Private building visible from street.
Visitor Tips and News About Renegade Studios Folk Art
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Renegade Studios Folk Art
While I was driving around Bisbee I came across the "Renegade" Studios and Bark Park, created by Joseph Klinger in the heart of Historic Bisbee.
[David Kamada, 05/01/2011]
February 5, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona
- Tucson Toro - Magic Carpet Bull, Tucson, Arizona
- Quartzsite Rock Alignment, Quartzsite, Arizona
- How Show Low Got Its Name, Show Low, Arizona
- Musical Instrument Museum, Phoenix, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Kenny Hill's Garden of Salvation, Chauvin, Louisiana