Cleveland, Ohio: Art and Soul of Buckeye Park
Sculpted giant musician by artist James Simon plays a trumpet and entrances a nearby sculpture dog.
Visitor Tips and News About Art and Soul of Buckeye Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Art and Soul of Buckeye Park
Cleveland Public Art, ParkWorks, Buckeye Area Development Corporation (BADC), and the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority collaborated to develop this larger-than-life musician. Next to the statue sits an oversize dog statute.
This statue is directly on the corner of E. 118th and Buckeye Ave and is easily visible. -- not the best area of town, but very well worth it!
[Bethany Jones, 06/01/2011]
April 28, 2017
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Rosemary Clooney Building Mural, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Seaplane Lawn Ornament, Hillsboro, Ohio
- Mural: George Washington in Drag, Cincinnati, Ohio
- James Brown Building Mural, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Big Easter Basket of David Shukait, Lorian, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas