Cleveland, Ohio: Art and Soul of Buckeye Park
Sculpted giant musician by artist James Simon plays a trumpet and entrances a nearby sculpture dog.
Visitor Tips and News About Art and Soul of Buckeye Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Art and Soul of Buckeye Park
Cleveland Public Art, ParkWorks, Buckeye Area Development Corporation (BADC), and the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority collaborated to develop this larger-than-life musician. Next to the statue sits an oversize dog statute.
This statue is directly on the corner of E. 118th and Buckeye Ave and is easily visible. -- not the best area of town, but very well worth it!
[Bethany Jones, 06/01/2011]
December 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Polka Hall of Fame and Museum, Euclid, Ohio
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Giant Boot, Columbus, Ohio
- Squirty Worm and Carousel, Lima, Ohio
- Deer on a Bridge, Columbus, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Stand on Three States: Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Fremont, Indiana
- Shades of Death Road, Great Meadows, New Jersey
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama
- Lewis and Clark Starting Point Geodetic Marker, Charlottesville, Virginia