Cleveland, Ohio: Art and Soul of Buckeye Park
Sculpted giant musician by artist James Simon plays a trumpet and entrances a nearby sculpture dog.
Visitor Tips and News About Art and Soul of Buckeye Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Art and Soul of Buckeye Park
Cleveland Public Art, ParkWorks, Buckeye Area Development Corporation (BADC), and the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority collaborated to develop this larger-than-life musician. Next to the statue sits an oversize dog statute.
This statue is directly on the corner of E. 118th and Buckeye Ave and is easily visible. -- not the best area of town, but very well worth it!
[Bethany Jones, 06/01/2011]
July 24, 2016
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Charlie Taft, Robot Son of President Taft, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Sensitive, Pot-Wearing Johnny Appleseed, Duncan Falls, Ohio
- Pretty Boy Floyd's Death Mask, East Liverpool, Ohio
- 24th Annual Cardboard Boat Regatta, New Richmond, Ohio
- Statue Of Liberty Replica, Leavittsburg, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Twister (The Movie) Museum, Wakita, Oklahoma
- Screamin' Tub Mannequin, Shasta Lake, California
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Austin Toy Museum, Austin, Texas
- Graffiti House - Civil War Cavalry Battle Hospital, Brandy Station, Virginia