Littlefork, Minnesota: New Jack Pine Savage statue
Statue of the northwoods folk hero, a Paul Bunyanesque logger named Jack Pine Savage, which is also a type of pine tree.
Visitor Tips and News About New Jack Pine Savage statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
New Jack Pine Savage Statue
In the Northern Minnesota village of Littlefork, there is a brand new Jack Pine Savage statue, a tribute to the old logging days of the area, right down on Main Street. It replaced the old wood-carved statue that was in need of repair. It bears a strong resemblance to a Paul Bunyan statue in Wisconsin Dells...
[BS Meyer, 10/08/2011]
May 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Minneapolis Sputnik Collection, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Twin City Model Railroad Museum, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Welcome Center Paul Bunyan Statue, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Mean Muskie and Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Babe the Blue Ox, Brainerd, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sacrifice Rock, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho