Littlefork, Minnesota: New Jack Pine Savage statue
Statue of the northwoods folk hero, a Paul Bunyanesque logger named Jack Pine Savage, which is also a type of pine tree.
Visitor Tips and News About New Jack Pine Savage statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
New Jack Pine Savage Statue
In the Northern Minnesota village of Littlefork, there is a brand new Jack Pine Savage statue, a tribute to the old logging days of the area, right down on Main Street. It replaced the old wood-carved statue that was in need of repair. It bears a strong resemblance to a Paul Bunyan statue in Wisconsin Dells...
[BS Meyer, 10/08/2011]
November 29, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Famous Mickey's Dining Car, St Paul, Minnesota
- Birthplace of F. Scott Fitzgerald, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Feature: Big Fish Supper Club, Bena, Minnesota
- Huge Kid Reading a Book, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Restored Mobil Gas Station, Plymouth, Indiana
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
- Eiffel Tower Fountain, Gasquet, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio