Chesterfield, Missouri: Big Butterfly and Caterpillar
Two large sculptures of insects stand outside the Missouri Botanical Garden Butterfly House.
Missouri Botanical Garden
- 15193 Olive Blvd., Chesterfield, MO
- Missouri Botanical Garden, I-64 exit 19 north on Olive Blvd/Hwy 340 for about a mile, on the left.
- Free to view sculptures.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Big Butterfly and Caterpillar
Visitor Tips and News About Big Butterfly and Caterpillar
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The street signs call this Faust County Park. They are on the right just as you pull in. Park your car I the first spot you see. There is also a smaller green butterfly to the left of the caterpillar. [CuriousDaisy, 08/09/2013]
Large Butterfly and Caterpillar
The large butterfly and caterpillar sculptures are free for the viewing in the park. They are outside the Missouri Botanical Garden Butterfly House, which is a large greenhouse full of butterflies and plants.
This is only 2 miles from the "Awakening Giant."
[Phrank Phester, 10/29/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 26, 2014
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Japanese Tea House, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Empty Suit, St. Louis, Missouri
- Big Bull on a Pylon, Dedicated by Ike, Kansas City, Missouri
- World's Largest Rooster, Branson, Missouri
- Volkswagen Beetle Hydrant Crash, Joplin, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Housewife-Whacking Meteor Fell Here, Oak Grove, Alabama
- Feature: Alabama's Housewife-Whacking Meteorite, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Blue Whale, Catoosa, Oklahoma
- Biloxi Katrina Trees, Biloxi, Mississippi
- Grave of Sam Kinison, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips