Dallas, Texas: Neon Pegasus
The old Mobil Oil logo - a mythical winged horse -- flies from atop a replica oil derrick. 50 ft. long, neon, turned on at night.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Pegasus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant neon Pegasus sits on top of an oil derrick, which is on top of the Magnolia Hotel. It is 30 ft. tall and 50 ft. long. At night it glows neon red.
March 30, 2017
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Bat Tornado at Dusk, Fredericksburg, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Eiffel Tower With Big Cowboy Hat, Paris, Texas
- American Freedom Museum, Bullard, Texas
- Paisano Pete, Fort Stockton, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois