Dallas, Texas: Neon Pegasus
The old Mobil Oil logo - a mythical winged horse -- flies from atop a replica oil derrick. 50 ft. long, neon, turned on at night.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Pegasus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant neon Pegasus sits on top of an oil derrick, which is on top of the Magnolia Hotel. It is 30 ft. tall and 50 ft. long. At night it glows neon red.
July 6, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Homage to Things That Suck, Nocona, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Schepps Big Cow, Dallas, Texas
- WW 2 Blimp Base Remains, Hitchcock, Texas
- Pirate Jean Lafitte Ruins, Galveston, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Hollow Earth Monument, Hamilton, Ohio
- Missile Park, Altus, Oklahoma
- Stone Face Rock with Nonoffensive Name, Pennington Gap, Virginia
- Big Indian: Chief Touch the Clouds, Edmond, Oklahoma
- Hubcap Pyramid, Mays Landing, New Jersey