Dallas, Texas: Neon Pegasus
The old Mobil Oil logo - a mythical winged horse -- flies from atop a replica oil derrick. 50 ft. long, neon, turned on at night.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Pegasus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant neon Pegasus sits on top of an oil derrick, which is on top of the Magnolia Hotel. It is 30 ft. tall and 50 ft. long. At night it glows neon red.
October 21, 2016
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- The Egyptian, an Italian Restaurant, Dallas, Texas
- Restored 1940s Gas Station, Jarrell, Texas
- Moses Livestock Bridge, Dime Box, Texas
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Tiny Church, Lubbock, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Yogi Bear Statue, Frankenmuth, Michigan
- Richard Sears Memorial Park, Redwood falls, Minnesota
- Stone Bird and Stacks, Tucson, Arizona
- Touch a Piece of First Nuclear Reactor, Lemont, Illinois
- Oldest Bridge in South Carolina, Travelers Rest, South Carolina