Dallas, Texas: Neon Pegasus
The old Mobil Oil logo - a mythical winged horse -- flies from atop a replica oil derrick. 50 ft. long, neon, turned on at night.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Pegasus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant neon Pegasus sits on top of an oil derrick, which is on top of the Magnolia Hotel. It is 30 ft. tall and 50 ft. long. At night it glows neon red.
April 30, 2016
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Clyde Barrow's Grave, Dallas, Texas
- Town With Unusual Name, Uncertain, Texas
- Large Shovel, Wichita Falls, Texas
- World's Largest Bowie Knife, Bowie, Texas
- Restored Star Trek (Original Series) Shuttlecraft, Houston, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sheet Metal Man Driving Tractor, Westfield, Iowa
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico