Dallas, Texas: Neon Pegasus
The old Mobil Oil logo - a mythical winged horse -- flies from atop a replica oil derrick. 50 ft. long, neon, turned on at night.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Pegasus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant neon Pegasus sits on top of an oil derrick, which is on top of the Magnolia Hotel. It is 30 ft. tall and 50 ft. long. At night it glows neon red.
February 26, 2017
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Town With Unusual Name, Uncertain, Texas
- Seminole Indian Scout Cemetery, Bracketville, Texas
- Tiny Triangle Building, Seabrook, Texas
- Lightnin' Hopkins Statue, Crockett, Texas
- Metal Dice And Mural, Decatur, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California