Dallas, Texas: Neon Pegasus
The old Mobil Oil logo - a mythical winged horse -- flies from atop a replica oil derrick. 50 ft. long, neon, turned on at night.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Pegasus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant neon Pegasus sits on top of an oil derrick, which is on top of the Magnolia Hotel. It is 30 ft. tall and 50 ft. long. At night it glows neon red.
December 3, 2016
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Mailbox, Dime Box, Texas
- Buddy Holly's Grave, Lubbock, Texas
- Route 66 Midpoint, Adrian, Texas
- Mural: "Hi, How Are You?", Austin, Texas
- Buddy Holly Museum and Giant Glasses Photo Op, Lubbock, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Guitar Walk, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
- Coral Castle, Homestead, Florida
- Feature: Fort Humboldt - Lonely Ulysses S. Grant Army Post, Eureka, California
- Metalmorphosis, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Home of Buford "Walking Tall" Pusser, Adamsville, Tennessee