Dallas, Texas: Neon Pegasus
The old Mobil Oil logo - a mythical winged horse -- flies from atop a replica oil derrick. 50 ft. long, neon, turned on at night.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Pegasus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant neon Pegasus sits on top of an oil derrick, which is on top of the Magnolia Hotel. It is 30 ft. tall and 50 ft. long. At night it glows neon red.
October 7, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Chicken S**t Bingo, Austin, Texas
- La Casa de Asucar - House of Sugar, El Paso, Texas
- San Jacinto Monument: Tallest Shaft in the U.S., La Porte, Texas
- Bicycle Tree, Fort Worth, Texas
- Cathedral of Junk, Austin, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington
- Giant Fiddle and Banjo, Branson, Missouri
- Giant Carnivorous Plant Statue, Sebastopol, California