Dallas, Texas: Neon Pegasus
The old Mobil Oil logo - a mythical winged horse -- flies from atop a replica oil derrick on the roof of a hotel. 50 ft. long, neon, turned on at night.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Pegasus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant neon Pegasus sits on top of an oil derrick, which is on top of the Magnolia Hotel. It is 30 ft. tall and 50 ft. long. At night it glows neon red.
May 28, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas
- Feature: 33-Foot-Tall Humanoid, Austin, Texas
- Feature: Samuel Gompers - Awful Statue, San Antonio, Texas
- Marfa Mystery Lights, Marfa, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Rusty the Scrap Metal Dog, Holland, Michigan
- Feature: Burro Alley, Santa Fe, New Mexico