Dallas, Texas: Neon Pegasus
The old Mobil Oil logo - a mythical winged horse -- flies from atop a replica oil derrick. 50 ft. long, neon, turned on at night.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Pegasus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant neon Pegasus sits on top of an oil derrick, which is on top of the Magnolia Hotel. It is 30 ft. tall and 50 ft. long. At night it glows neon red.
May 31, 2016
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Ruins of St. Dominic's Church, Hondo, Texas
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- 16 Windmills, Montague, Texas
- Mount Rush Hour, Houston, Texas
- Cadillac RV Park, Amarillo, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Arnold Ice Caves, Bend, Oregon
- Vent Haven: Ventriloquist Museum, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
- Retro Foodliner Sign, Warsaw, Indiana
- Art Yard of Dead Wood, Fillmore, Utah
- Mosaic Dragon Sculpture, Nashville, Tennessee