Dallas, Texas: Neon Pegasus
The old Mobil Oil logo - a mythical winged horse -- flies from atop a replica oil derrick. 50 ft. long, neon, turned on at night.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Pegasus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant neon Pegasus sits on top of an oil derrick, which is on top of the Magnolia Hotel. It is 30 ft. tall and 50 ft. long. At night it glows neon red.
September 3, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Pink Pig Smoker, Lake Dallas, Texas
- Isetta with Legs - Not VW Beetle, Stamford, Texas
- Branch Davidian Massacre Site, Waco, Texas
- Big Roadrunner, Lufkin, Texas
- Space Alien Pilot Buried Here, Aurora, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Uniroyal Gal in California, Hayward, California
- E.T. Fresh Jerky, Hiko, Nevada
- Uranus Fudge Factory, Uranus, Missouri
- Storybook Island, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Folk Art Park, Atlanta, Georgia