Dallas, Texas: Neon Pegasus
The old Mobil Oil logo - a mythical winged horse -- flies from atop a replica oil derrick. 50 ft. long, neon, turned on at night.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Pegasus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant neon Pegasus sits on top of an oil derrick, which is on top of the Magnolia Hotel. It is 30 ft. tall and 50 ft. long. At night it glows neon red.
September 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Southfork Ranch, Parker, Texas
- Phil Collins' 1836 Alamo Model, San Antonio, Texas
- B-29 Bomber Collision Site, Weatherford, Texas
- World's Largest Fire Hydrant - Former, Beaumont, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii
- Standin' on the Corner Park, Winslow, Arizona