Dallas, Texas: Neon Pegasus
The old Mobil Oil logo - a mythical winged horse -- flies from atop a replica oil derrick. 50 ft. long, neon, turned on at night.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Pegasus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant neon Pegasus sits on top of an oil derrick, which is on top of the Magnolia Hotel. It is 30 ft. tall and 50 ft. long. At night it glows neon red.
July 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Easter Island Statue, Seadrift, Texas
- Route 66 Midpoint, Adrian, Texas
- Bethel Church Park, Houston, Texas
- Beer Can Yard, Fort Worth, Texas
- World's Largest Jackrabbit, Odessa, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Saint Peter's Pearly Gates, Saint Peter, Minnesota
- Exhausted Paul Bunyan, University Park, Illinois
- Big Pig, South Frankenmuth, Michigan
- Flying Saucer House - Futuro, Covington, Kentucky
- Montgomery Stockyard, Montgomery, Alabama