Dallas, Texas: Neon Pegasus
The old Mobil Oil logo - a mythical winged horse -- flies from atop a replica oil derrick. 50 ft. long, neon, turned on at night.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Pegasus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This giant neon Pegasus sits on top of an oil derrick, which is on top of the Magnolia Hotel. It is 30 ft. tall and 50 ft. long. At night it glows neon red.
July 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Cowboy, Amarillo, Texas
- Big Spurs, Gainesville, Texas
- The Bear Pit, Waco, Texas
- 80-Foot-Tall Tin Soldier, Waco, Texas
- Little Statue of Liberty, Forney, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont