Grapevine, Texas: Robot Cowboy Gunfight Glockenspiel
Clockwork cowboys have a pistol duel on Grapevine's clock tower just before noon and 6 pm every day. A computer randomly determines which robot will win, so it's always a surprise!
- 700 S. Main St., Grapevine, TX
- Downtown. On the northwest corner of S. Main and W. Hudgins Sts. Look for the clock tower; it's the tallest thing around.
- Noon, 3, 6, 9 pm, weather permitting.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Grapevine, Texas - Wild West Glockenspiel: Guns, Ja! Lederhosen, Nein!
Robot Cowboy Gunfight Glockenspiel:
The tower glockenspiel, a huge clock with little animated people that move around beneath its dial every hour, is usually found in medieval downtowns in Bavaria and Switzerland. Rarely built in the U.S., most of them are in spots trying to channel schnitzel and sausages.
[05/19/2012] Complete Story...
Visitor Tips and News About Robot Cowboy Gunfight Glockenspiel
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Robot Cowboy Gunfight Glockenspiel
Duels at the Robot Cowboy Gunfight Glockenspiel are at noon, 3pm, 6pm and 9pm [Betty, 02/09/2017]
May 22, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Quirky Store, Cowboy on Jackrabbit, Austin, Texas
- Veterans Memorial - Action Soldier Poses, College Station, Texas
- Dan Blocker Memorial - Hoss's Head, O'Donnell, Texas
- Starship Pegasus, Italy, Texas
- Treaty Oak, Austin, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- A-7 Corsair II Aircraft, Cullom, Illinois
- Oxley, Metal Ox, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Ashes of First Cremated American, Washington, Pennsylvania
- Trolley Graveyard, Windber, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Stumpy's Hatchet House, Eatontown, New Jersey