Grapevine, Texas: Robot Cowboy Gunfight Glockenspiel
Clockwork cowboys have a pistol duel on Grapevine's clock tower just before noon and 6 pm every day. A computer randomly determines which robot will win, so it's always a surprise!
- 700 S. Main St., Grapevine, TX
- Downtown. On the northwest corner of S. Main and W. Hudgins Sts. Look for the clock tower; it's the tallest thing around.
- Noon, 3, 6, 9 pm, weather permitting.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Grapevine, Texas - Wild West Glockenspiel: Guns, Ja! Lederhosen, Nein!
Robot Cowboy Gunfight Glockenspiel:
The tower glockenspiel, a huge clock with little animated people that move around beneath its dial every hour, is usually found in medieval downtowns in Bavaria and Switzerland. Rarely built in the U.S., most of them are in spots trying to channel schnitzel and sausages.
[05/19/2012] Complete Story...
Visitor Tips and News About Robot Cowboy Gunfight Glockenspiel
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Robot Cowboy Gunfight Glockenspiel
Duels at the Robot Cowboy Gunfight Glockenspiel are at noon, 3pm, 6pm and 9pm [Betty, 02/09/2017]
March 30, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Bat Tornado at Dusk, Fredericksburg, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Eiffel Tower With Big Cowboy Hat, Paris, Texas
- American Freedom Museum, Bullard, Texas
- Paisano Pete, Fort Stockton, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois