Sullivan's Island, South Carolina: Luke Skywalker's House
A hurricane-proof house on the Atlantic Ocean looks a lot like Luke Skywalker's home on Tatooine.
- Marshall Blvd, Sullivan's Island, SC
- On the ocean side of Marshall Blvd, just north of Station 28 1/2 St. Private property; visible from the street.
- Private property - visible from street.
Visitor Tips and News About Luke Skywalker's House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Luke Skywalker's House
This hurricane-proof house looks a lot like Luke Skywalker's home on Tatooine in the first Star Wars movie.
[J. Young, 05/07/2012]
November 26, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Shark Entrance, North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Giant Full-Length Shark, North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Maze Mania - Changing Wall Patterns, Garden City, South Carolina
- Baseball Water Tower, Fort Mill, South Carolina
- Atom Bomb Dropped Here, Mars Bluff, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Sioux City Corn Palace, Sioux City, Iowa
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
- Big Horse Head Outside Apt. Building, Fairfax, Virginia