Sullivan's Island, South Carolina: Luke Skywalker's House
A hurricane-proof house on the Atlantic Ocean looks a lot like Luke Skywalker's home on Tatooine.
- Marshall Blvd, Sullivan's Island, SC
- On the ocean side of Marshall Blvd, just north of Station 28 1/2 St. Private property; visible from the street.
- Private property - visible from street.
Visitor Tips and News About Luke Skywalker's House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Luke Skywalker's House
This hurricane-proof house looks a lot like Luke Skywalker's home on Tatooine in the first Star Wars movie.
[J. Young, 05/07/2012]
July 28, 2015
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, and Mini-Vietnam, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Huey Cooper and His Lucky Rabbit's Foot, Lake City, South Carolina
- Feature: Cotton Museum: Lizard Man!, Bishopville, South Carolina
- World's Smallest Police Station, Ridgeway, South Carolina
- Pearl Fryar's Topiary Garden, Bishopville, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Natural Chimneys, Mount Solon, Virginia