Sullivan's Island, South Carolina: Luke Skywalker's House
A hurricane-proof house on the Atlantic Ocean looks a lot like Luke Skywalker's home on Tatooine.
- Marshall Blvd, Sullivan's Island, SC
- On the ocean side of Marshall Blvd, just north of Station 28 1/2 St. Private property; visible from the street.
- Private property - visible from street.
Visitor Tips and News About Luke Skywalker's House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Luke Skywalker's House
This hurricane-proof house looks a lot like Luke Skywalker's home on Tatooine in the first Star Wars movie.
[J. Young, 05/07/2012]
July 24, 2016
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Trapdoor Grave of Doctor DeVore, Edgefield, South Carolina
- Big Turkey Statues, Edgefield, South Carolina
- Bee City: Town of Beehives, Cottageville, South Carolina
- Feature: Huey Cooper and His Lucky Rabbit's Foot, Lake City, South Carolina
- Last Covered Bridge in South Carolina, Landrum, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Boot monument for civic circus giant, Gibsonton, Florida
- Elephant's Feet, Tonalea, Arizona
- Four Corners USA, Shiprock, New Mexico
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Tired Tire Man, Corbin, Kentucky