Sullivan's Island, South Carolina: Luke Skywalker's House
A hurricane-proof house on the Atlantic Ocean looks a lot like Luke Skywalker's home on Tatooine.
- Marshall Blvd, Sullivan's Island, SC
- On the ocean side of Marshall Blvd, just north of Station 28 1/2 St. Private property; visible from the street.
- Private property - visible from street.
Visitor Tips and News About Luke Skywalker's House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Luke Skywalker's House
This hurricane-proof house looks a lot like Luke Skywalker's home on Tatooine in the first Star Wars movie.
[J. Young, 05/07/2012]
May 22, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Neptune Statue Sundial, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- The Civitas, Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Tardis, York, South Carolina
- Lobster Races, Aiken, South Carolina
- Birds of Prey, Awendaw, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Custer's Last Stand: Little Big Horn, Crow Agency, Montana
- Sitagu Buddhist Temple, Austin, Texas
- Nicholas Cage's Pyramid Tomb, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Richard Pryor Statue, Peoria, Illinois
- Manatee Park, Ft. Myers, Florida