Sullivan's Island, South Carolina: Luke Skywalker's House
A hurricane-proof house on the Atlantic Ocean looks a lot like Luke Skywalker's home on Tatooine.
- Marshall Blvd, Sullivan's Island, SC
- On the ocean side of Marshall Blvd, just north of Station 28 1/2 St. Private property; visible from the street.
- Private property - visible from street.
Visitor Tips and News About Luke Skywalker's House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Luke Skywalker's House
This hurricane-proof house looks a lot like Luke Skywalker's home on Tatooine in the first Star Wars movie.
[J. Young, 05/07/2012]
June 25, 2016
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Last Supper in Plywood, Ridgeville, South Carolina
- Kingdom of Oyotunji African Village, Sheldon, South Carolina
- Mepkin Abbey Tree Carvings, Moncks Corner, South Carolina
- Nightmare Haunted House, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Shoeless Joe Jackson Museum, Greenville, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dinosaurs of Spanish Town, Half Moon Bay, California
- Mammy's Cupboard, Natchez, Mississippi
- Bizarre Sculptures, Kathleen, Florida
- Buckhorn Saloon and Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- Muffler Man - Cowboy, Boerne, Texas