Sullivan's Island, South Carolina: Luke Skywalker's House
A hurricane-proof house on the Atlantic Ocean looks a lot like Luke Skywalker's home on Tatooine.
- Marshall Blvd, Sullivan's Island, SC
- On the ocean side of Marshall Blvd, just north of Station 28 1/2 St. Private property; visible from the street.
- Private property - visible from street.
Visitor Tips and News About Luke Skywalker's House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Luke Skywalker's House
This hurricane-proof house looks a lot like Luke Skywalker's home on Tatooine in the first Star Wars movie.
[J. Young, 05/07/2012]
May 23, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- UFO Welcome Center, Bowman, South Carolina
- Stumphouse Tunnel, Walhalla, South Carolina
- Mural: John Lennon, Al Capone, Marilyn Monroe, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- World's Largest Sweet Tea, Summerville, South Carolina
- Kingdom of Oyotunji African Village, Sheldon, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Dearly Departed Tours and Museum, Los Angeles, California
- Pumpkin Fantasy Land, Ligonier, Indiana
- Big Red the Ox, Bozeman, Montana
- Bronze Statue of Chef Boyardee, Omaha, Nebraska
- NYC Skyline with Ironworkers, Williamsville, New York