Elloree, South Carolina: Teapot Museum in Big Teapot
The teapot collection of Julian and Sybil Boland is exhibited in a large, fanciful blue tea kettle. Their Noah's Ark section displays their Bible- and animal-themed teapots.
J's Tea-rific Teapot Museum
- 2734 W. Cleveland St., Elloree, SC
- Downtown. behind Boland's Pharmacy, which is on the north side of W. Cleveland St./Hwy 47 between Main St. and the train tracks.
- W-F 11-5. (Call to verify)
Teapot Museum in Big Teapot
Visitor Tips and News About Teapot Museum in Big Teapot
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A 20-foot-long blue teapot houses the teapot collection of Julian and Sybil Boland, who run a pharmacy in the adjacent building. Officially named J's Tea-rific Teapot Museum, it opened in June 2012. The Boland collection reportedly numbers in the tens of thousands. One display in the museum resembles Noah's Ark, designed to hold Bible- and animal-themed teapots.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 06/12/2012]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 25, 2013
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Odd Statue of the Swamp Fox, Johnsonville, South Carolina
- Pete The Plastic Pelican, Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina
- Spanish Singing Produce Truck, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Bomb Crater Marker, Florence, South Carolina
- Shark Statue, McClellanville, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips