Isle, Minnesota: Big Fish Statue - Walleye
A big fish, frozen in mid-thrash, advertises the finny, tasty inhabitants of Lake Mille Lacs.
- Main St., Isle, MN
- US Hwy 169 to US Hwy 27/Main St. around Lake Mille Lacs. At Main St. and 3rd Ave. next to bank.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Fish Statue - Walleye
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Recent visit to the large thrashing Walleye. It looks like it's a different location than the earlier photo, but this was also in downtown Isle. [Stacy Barnes, 07/27/2015]
Big Fish Statue - Walleye
From one of our trips around the area we found this large fish.
May 26, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Twin City Model Railroad Museum, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Welcome Center Paul Bunyan Statue, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Mean Muskie and Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Babe the Blue Ox, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Stick Your Head in the Lion Mouth, Brainerd, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dania Beach Wild Monkeys at Motel 6, Dania Beach, Florida
- Abandoned Town of Cisco, Cisco, Utah
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Route 66 Monument, Tucumcari, New Mexico
- Lonely Head of John Adams, Newport, Rhode Island