Isle, Minnesota: Big Fish Statue - Walleye
A big fish, frozen in mid-thrash, advertises the finny, tasty inhabitants of Lake Mille Lacs.
- Main St., Isle, MN
- US Hwy 169 to US Hwy 27/Main St. around Lake Mille Lacs. At Main St. and 3rd Ave. next to bank.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Fish Statue - Walleye
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Recent visit to the large thrashing Walleye. It looks like it's a different location than the earlier photo, but this was also in downtown Isle. [Stacy Barnes, 07/27/2015]
Big Fish Statue - Walleye
From one of our trips around the area we found this large fish.
April 25, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Hairy Mosquito Trading Co., Milaca, Minnesota
- Mary Tyler Moore's TV Home, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Mermaid Lady of the North Shore, Garrison, Minnesota
- Prince's Paisley Park, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California